on 31 March 2010
This is a really nice dresser tidy. I use mine to store blush compacts and eyeshadows in. It's not huge in size and you can't store an awful lot in it, but it's very neat looking and doesn't overpower your dresser with its presence! It feels very sturdy and looks more expensive than it was. Overall, a very good product.
on 31 August 2013
Okay, so it's a plastic storage box... I know. But it's so pretty! I didn't expect to like it so much! I bought it for the bathroom and its practical, functional and yes, pretty! There's plenty of space for cotton buds and cosmetic cotton pads, just the thing to have within easy reach.

It was delivered promptly, packaged well and had no scratches on it.

Yes, it's a plastic storage box but get it anyway, and I hope it makes you as happy as it made me :-)
on 19 January 2013
The item was as described but felt the picture was misleading - it is actually very small - if it had been pictured with a cosmetic item the scale would have been more obvious. It was bought as a gift and was a little flimsy.
on 21 April 2013
Fast delivery - very good transaction. This is really good quality and the sort of thing you will keep for years. Easy to keep clean and lids fit perfectly. Have bought other items in the range.
on 21 July 2013
This is a neat organiser in clear plastic. It does what it's supposed to do and looks good in the bathroom. It is sturdy and doesn't look cheap. I use it to store cotton buds and cotton balls and it's perfect for that purpose. It keeps my bathroom tidy and I like it. Just remember to look at the dimensions before buying.
on 18 September 2014
Unlike others I think the size of this is perfect. The main bad point is that marks which look like the plastic has become frosted have appeared. At first I thought that it was toothpaste or something that had somehow got on it and it just needed cleaning, but it doesn't come off. There are a few splodges on each side and the lid which make the whole box look less attractive. I'm not sure why it's done this. :(
on 1 October 2011
A great product. Well made and really good quality without breaking the bank. So much nicer than having cotton buds and cotton pads/balls lying around in the shop packaging. Quite chic!
on 9 May 2014
Absolutely love this organiser as you can clearly see how much of anything you put inside there is left, you also divide cotton buds etc. thank you
on 12 September 2015
bought this to put some of my hair accessories and it is perfect. Good size, can see everything, is sturdy and looks very neat, like my other danielle acrylic organisers. I went on an acrylic organiser binge when reorganising my room and they are extremely useful and worth the money. This particular organiser is useful to put loads of small things that clutter and look messy on the dresser. I actually keep it inside a cupboard because I try to keep my small dresser as clear as possible.
on 26 March 2013
Great product extremely useful and also very elegant this is so cute holds a good amount of cotton wool balls