on 4 January 2012
I have 3 of these already. I originall wanted the long lipstick organiser with 12 slots, because I had seen makeup gurus on youtube using them. However I decided to get this becuase it was cheaper to buy two of these than one of the bigger organisers.

I know some reviewers have said that these are small but that really confuses me. They are designed to hold 6 lipsticks eack so they're not going to be huge. Currently I have two of mine filled with lipsticks and one with Shimmering facial whips by E.L.F. The thing I really love about these is the middle section is ideal for holding eye/lip pencils. So it's handy to group your lipsticks into colours and have the appropiate lip liner with them. Before I just keep my liners in a tiny drawer and they were a hassle to find.

Plus they don't look as cheap as they are.
on 5 February 2010
Have been very pleased with this. It is well designed and looks good. Now need to buy a couple more!
on 4 May 2011
It is a verrry nice lil thing, for me it was a must have to organise my brushes, mascara, lip balm etc, and flower desighn made my choice easy, very pleased!
on 3 July 2013
These are very good. I bought two, to hold my most often used mascaras, liquid eyeliners, eye pencils, eyebrow pencils, lipgloss, lipstick.

I would not recommend for anything where the packaging is square like Chanel lipsticks, or for really big mascaras like some of the new Maybelline ones. They look nice and not cheap and make your makeup look nice and organised. i would definitely recommend.
on 21 May 2013
Arrived within a couple of days after ordering and quickly proving to be a very useful product! The larger spaces are perfect for lip pens, lipsticks and my eye roll-on products. I didn't notice when ordering it had the smaller holders on the inside - these are perfect for holding brow tweezers, nail scissors, small brushes and hairclips. Keeps my makeup table pleasantly tidy & organised!
on 14 April 2013
I bought this and two other cosmetic organisers from Danielle. They all had three different sizes and shapes to stagger the look on my bathroom shelf. Now I can instantly find a specific lip/eye liner or brush etc. It all looks so very tidy now too. I would recommend these to everyone who uses makeup.
on 19 May 2013
Perfect for storing lipstick and eye/lip pencil collection on dressing table without looking cluttered, (I'm a little OCD about clutter!!) Looks great, inner section perfect for crayons, outer perfect for lipsticks and possibly small bottles of nail varnish
on 30 March 2013
You can see the colours of your lipsticks without having to search for a particular one in a make-up bag. Great for brushes to
on 16 June 2011
Its ok. Just a bit smaller than expected. I realise now that the items featured in the picture are miniature sizes of full sized products.
on 31 May 2012
I am very pleased with my purchase. Its lovely to be able to organise make-up items in something that looks so nice. Compared to other sellers of the same item this is the best price - its unbeatable! I will probably buy more of these acrylic organisers from this seller as I am sure they would make lovely presents.