5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!
I have 3 of these already. I originall wanted the long lipstick organiser with 12 slots, because I had seen makeup gurus on youtube using them. However I decided to get this becuase it was cheaper to buy two of these than one of the bigger organisers.

Published on 4 Jan 2012 by Colleen

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but well made.
Its ok. Just a bit smaller than expected. I realise now that the items featured in the picture are miniature sizes of full sized products.
Published on 16 Jun 2011 by Tillyann79

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Cosmetic Organiser - Lipstick/Brush Round Holder Clear Acrylic (Personal Care)

I know some reviewers have said that these are small but that really confuses me. They are designed to hold 6 lipsticks eack so they're not going to be huge. Currently I have two of mine filled with lipsticks and one with Shimmering facial whips by E.L.F. The thing I really love about these is the middle section is ideal for holding eye/lip pencils. So it's handy to group your lipsticks into colours and have the appropiate lip liner with them. Before I just keep my liners in a tiny drawer and they were a hassle to find.

Plus they don't look as cheap as they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item, 5 Feb 2010
Have been very pleased with this. It is well designed and looks good. Now need to buy a couple more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 4 May 2011
It is a verrry nice lil thing, for me it was a must have to organise my brushes, mascara, lip balm etc, and flower desighn made my choice easy, very pleased!

4.0 out of 5 stars really good, don't look cheap, 3 July 2013
These are very good. I bought two, to hold my most often used mascaras, liquid eyeliners, eye pencils, eyebrow pencils, lipgloss, lipstick.

I would not recommend for anything where the packaging is square like Chanel lipsticks, or for really big mascaras like some of the new Maybelline ones. They look nice and not cheap and make your makeup look nice and organised. i would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery & perfect product!, 21 May 2013
Arrived within a couple of days after ordering and quickly proving to be a very useful product! The larger spaces are perfect for lip pens, lipsticks and my eye roll-on products. I didn't notice when ordering it had the smaller holders on the inside - these are perfect for holding brow tweezers, nail scissors, small brushes and hairclips. Keeps my makeup table pleasantly tidy & organised!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 19 May 2013
Perfect for storing lipstick and eye/lip pencil collection on dressing table without looking cluttered, (I'm a little OCD about clutter!!) Looks great, inner section perfect for crayons, outer perfect for lipsticks and possibly small bottles of nail varnish

5.0 out of 5 stars Tidy, 14 April 2013
I bought this and two other cosmetic organisers from Danielle. They all had three different sizes and shapes to stagger the look on my bathroom shelf. Now I can instantly find a specific lip/eye liner or brush etc. It all looks so very tidy now too. I would recommend these to everyone who uses makeup.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 30 Mar 2013
You can see the colours of your lipsticks without having to search for a particular one in a make-up bag. Great for brushes to

4.0 out of 5 stars handy..., 9 Sep 2014
Petra "I love to read" "book addict!!!" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Cosmetic Organiser Lipstick/Brush Round Holder which is made off a strong clear acrylic plastic. These are well designed to hold at least six lipsticks and a longer container in the middle which is excellent for eye or lip pencils. I actually have a couple of these which both store my lipsticks and the other holds my Mally eye shadow pencils etc.. I have now all my favourite lip and eye make up to hand without having to search through a cosmetic bag or drawer. For the price these are produced of a good quality product and I am happy to recommend these Cosmetic organiser to anyone who like myself wants to keep their make-up to hand. Excellent also for holding pens and pencils perfect for any desk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but well made., 16 Jun 2011