on 1 August 2011
Bought one for my fiance as a extra little wrappy up for her birthday, had a close looke at each piece of the kit and it's all relatively small pieces but seem of great quality, ideal for travelling, looks nice, I had also bought her a compact to match off amazon and I can't fault the quality at all.

Excellent value
on 20 March 2010
I bought this set for my 16 year old niece who lives in South Africa and it's a really big hit with her. She writes that her friends soon noticed a difference in her nails and she puts it down to this set I sent her.
on 19 January 2010
I purchased this for my mum and she loved it - she lives abroad so an ideal thing to travel with
on 29 September 2009
I bought this set for my 14 year old daughter to take back to Boarding School. It did arrive very quick. My daughter was very happy, it does sparkle and the case is very pretty. I will order one for myself too, as it is a perfect size for a handbag. The items inside are of very good quality. Now I just hope that my daughter does not lose it, as she has done with all the other manicure sets she has taken to school. Ideal stocking filler for christmas.
on 31 January 2011
5 Piece Manicure Set With Swarovski Elements in Case - Pink
by Danielle

I purchased this also for my wife very girly she was over the moon with it. I must say the quality of the tools inside the case are very well made not cheap ones which you can buy. This is a very girly present very excellent price also quality excellent

S.P.Beswick5 Piece Manicure Set With Swarovski Elements in Case - Pink
on 9 February 2014
I bought this as a gift for my partner the Scissors fell apart on first use. My partner wasn't impressed and didn't want a replacement. The seller didn't believe what I said and refused to refund. They took the item back for investigation but never came to a conclusion and sent a replacement that wasn't wanted.
on 27 December 2011
This is a really lovely manicure set. I bought this along with the matching compact mirror for some of my friends as Christmas gifts and theya were delighted. I would recommend.
on 5 January 2012
Just simply great.. I received this manicure set as a present to myself and its wonderful.. The items inside fit snuggly and dont move around at all.. even when it falls on one side..Looks very posh on dressing table,, for the money I paid for it,,, its a bargain well worth it.
on 27 February 2013
Got this for my Mum as she's always having to replace her nail equipment, and she was over the moon when she got this.t looks lovely, fits in handbag, and all the equipment works really well, much cheaper than buying the products individually.
on 25 May 2015
Ordered pink but got silver which as a bit disappointing as it was for a gift for someone that loves pink. It is a lovely little set and if it had been the right colour I'd have been very happy with it.

See one answered question