5.0 out of 5 stars Reflections on the Danielle Extending mirror
Published on 31 Mar 2011 by T. Scharf

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as it looks & costs.
I am VERY disappointed with this mirror.
It looks good when you get it out of the box, decidedly better than the £4 IKEA one it replaced and the mirror is much nicer.
BUT after a month in the bathroom it is already going rusty on all the pivots and the sliders showing that the chrome plating is of a dubious quality. In contrast my old IKEA mirror had no rust...
Published 7 months ago by Mr. NJB Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Reflections on the Danielle Extending mirror, 31 Mar 2011
T. Scharf - See all my reviews
This review is from: Danielle Wall Mounted Chrome Extending Mirror (Personal Care)
Being folically challenged I tend to use a shaver to give myself a number 2. I've saved a fortune in barber's bills but I couldn't really see what I was doing round the back of my neck. I've mounted the mirror so when looking into the main mirror I can extend and adjust it to show the back of my head and neck. The amount of extension was really important to me and strangely that figure is rarely published. I had a look at a really cheap £9 type mirror in a local DIY store which hung off the wall drunkenly where the chromed guides at the wall end had burst apart under the strain, being made of thin bent metal. Everything on this mirror is solidly constructed, with the same guides each being a solid piece of metal with a hole down the middle for the vertical post. The 5x magnification side shows your face in more detail than you wanted. Fixing was easy with a metal plate which screws to the wall. The rest of it just slides on and locates with a chromed knurled screw. The mirror extends from 4 inches to 25 inches. I reckon I've made a great choice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Magnifying Mirror, 20 Nov 2009
R. Woodhouse (Leeds. England.) - See all my reviews
This is a well made quality product. Easy to instal, and very revealing. The one question is that the 5 times magnification is maybe a bit too much it gives a small area of view.
I never knew that I missed so many whiskers when I shaved.

4.0 out of 5 stars Chrome Shaving Mirror, 8 April 2010
Really easy to mount. Looks good and appears to be well made. All the family members now use this mirror rather than the original above-basin one. It neatly folds away against the wall and will extend to 55cms if necessary. A good price for a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded expectations., 20 July 2010
Have been searching for a magnifying mirror since having one in a hotel on holiday and finding it very useful. This mirror has been an ideal purchase. Extends to the full length without any loss of stability. Shape/size of the base means it can be fitted where space is restricted. Exceptional quality for the price. Far exceeded our expectations.

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 24 Nov 2010
A Kid's Review
After looking at several extending mirrors and not wanting to spend too much on one I opted for this. I am so pleased I did. It fits neatly in the bathroom, was easy to install, has a fantastic magnification and was much more solid than I had anticipated. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 23 Nov 2010
Longest extension arm I have seen. Does the job perfectly.

No problems.

Good Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars SEEING CLEARLY, 25 Aug 2010
BRILLIANT. NO MORE MISSING BITS OF A SHAVE. WITH 5 MAGNIFIED IT,S IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS .. VERY GOOD PRODUCT . VERY GOOD PRICE . WELL MADE..

5.0 out of 5 stars chrome mirror, 4 Oct 2010
Excellant service and just the item we were looking for. Would use the company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Buy, 23 Aug 2011
Quite simply a brilliant piece of kit, excellent value for money. It is really well made, solid and sturdy, fantastic magnification, the concertina arm extends for a considerable way, it comes very well packed....absolutely 100% recommended without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 19 Dec 2012
Exactly what I was looking for. Good magnification. Excellent quality. Easy to fix. Better than alternatives available from Argos, etc.

Danielle Wall Mounted Chrome Extending Mirror