5.0 out of 5 stars Complete turn around, 24 Mar 2012
I first purchased this product 18 months ago. I have long thick bleached blonde hair. After 15 years of bleaching, my hair certainly looked frazzled, split and overall unhealthy. I've used Joico K-pak deep penetrating reconstructor once a week to towel dryed hair, left for 10 minutes, rinsed and then conditioned afterwards (this is not a conditioner). My hair has completely changed. People always comment on how healthy it looks (i'm still bleach blonde). I also use Redken all soft conditioner to add moisture. Perfect combination! Great product, certainly recommend to anyone with chemically damaged hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes a difference, 13 Nov 2013
I colour my long hair every month, so it takes its toll. I use this product overnight before colour service, and it does make my hair stronger due to its proteins and hydrating properties. But it will strip colour from your hair if dyed, so use it before colouring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes trashed hair feel better, 13 Sep 2013
I read about this product on a hair repair forum somewhere and used it on my hair after over bleaching it. It does make dry, brittle hair look and feel better and smells great too. Glad I bought the large bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent if used every now and again, 20 April 2013
Another fantastic product by Joico. Tend to use once a month - using Joico Intense Hydrator the rest of the time

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 Mar 2014
This product leaves my hair light and shiny. I have naturally very shiney and soft hair, but after i had a perm done this product really helped me get the shine and life back in to it. I even just wash my hair with this sometimes even if my hair is greasy, and it comes out fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely life(hair) saver!, 14 Jan 2014
Used this on my bleach frazzled hair and just like I've read in other reviews, the first time I didn't notice any real difference but the second time I was very impressed! My hair is already looking thicker and feeling stronger after just two uses.

Two things I will say: I found I had to use a conditioner straight AFTER using this, to ease with combing, also, while it doesn't say so on the bottle, I have been told by many people that you should really only use this kind of product a couple of times a week and no more often otherwise it can actually be damaging (don't know how true that is, but thought it was worth passing on).

Anyway, I have been so impressed with the difference this has made to my hair (and my hair was BAD) that I have gone on to buy the shampoo and regular conditioner from the same product line :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Well recommended, 20 Dec 2013
This review is from: K-Pak by Joico Deep-Penetrating Reconstructor Treatment 150ml (Personal Care)
My hairdresser recommended this to me to help moisture my really dry hair, fab worked a treat. It came well packaged and on time

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 13 Dec 2013
It came fast, taped seal so it wouldn't leak. Great product. After many overlapped highight jobs not only did I end up with white ends where they were overlapped but it felt straw like and dry and tangly. You can tell this stuff works cause when your hair is wet it doesn't look all weird like before it looks healthy and when dry it's shiny and strong. Highly recommend if you bleach or highlight. Also this is in the new packaging so you now it's recent stock!!! back to loving my long blonde hair !! Awesome!! Mwah x

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Intensive conditioner, 6 Aug 2013
I love this conditioner for a weekly treat, I take it on holiday and when I get out the pool I put some through my long blonde hair, my hair comes home shinier than when I went.

4.0 out of 5 stars treatment, 12 Mar 2013
I like this product made my hair soft worked well but still needed something else as it was a little fly away