on 15 January 2016
This CD was bought for my husband who wanted one of Beverley Knight singing gospel songs. I searched the Amazon site under the heading of "beverley knight gospel music" and this was the only CD listed. However, on listening to it, although good music - not one track is a gospel song! I feel Amazon are totally misleading in their description, and am disappointed that I have paid for something which is not as described.
on 12 January 2013
I like beverley knight singing - good to listen to in the car or wherever you are good value would reccomend this
on 31 August 2013
A fantastic voice singing really great songs. Only become a fan recently but will now buy more of her CDs.
on 2 December 2012
FAB FAB FAB ALBUM EVEN IF YOUR NOT A FAN WHEN YOU LISTEN TO THIS GREAT ALBUM YOU SOON WILL BE
on 5 January 2016
Very pleased with my cd. A very underrated singer.
on 13 May 2015
Fabulous artiste
on 13 July 2010
The Collection

What a voice think that most of us that like soul/r&b and dare I say it for us older ones FUNK love to hear the work of Beverley. She can certainly belt out a fantastic song. Don't think you can ever be disappointed. If you like soul/r&b music any you had the choice of one artist try this you will not be disappointed.
on 27 April 2010
This is a MUST HAVE for all Beverley Knight fanatics. A fantastic compilation with some of her biggest hits including, "Shoulda Woulda Coulda", "Keep This Fire Burning", "Come As You Are" and "Made It Back.
on 17 June 2015