5.0 out of 5 stars GTECH SWEEPER
Being disabled, with limited mobility, I was looking for a sweeper that was light enough but stable enough for my use.I tried several which were no use to me. This one is brilliant, I can even empty it myself! GTech have come up trumps with this one. I would recemmend it to anyone particularly those with similar circumstances to mine.
Published on 14 Feb 2010 by Mrs. A. E. Coe

1.0 out of 5 stars Very weak
Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 VI brought a sw 02 unit about 3years ago and I have been very happy with it because of this I thought the sw 04 would
Be almost as good but how wrong I was the sw 04 only has half the power of the sw 02 and is quite useless on my carpets and can only manage my hard floors!! I emailed gtech who advised me to return the sweeper...
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by Mr. Ken Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars GTECH SWEEPER, 14 Feb 2010
Mrs. A. E. Coe (London UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little sweeper, 13 Sep 2009
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
G is for Great thanks for this very lightweight everyday sweeper, I had a very old Addis manual sweeper which was brilliant the GTECH is the modern version of that. I bought it for everyday use between the weekly hoovering it's GREAT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb little vak, 1 Nov 2010
Olivia Stevenson "working mum" (Northants, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
A great little Vak. Cant be without it. No cord so you can just wip it out after meals to mop up the debris. Really light so suitable for the old or frail. Bought one for my 80 year old mum, she doesnt use anything else. Charge life very decent, just once a week overnight is fine. Very mobile so gets in most places. Poor Henry doesnt really get a look in anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars just what i needed, 12 May 2010
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
having a dog and cat they seem to molt all the time, the sweeper is light and picks up the fur very well

5.0 out of 5 stars Over the moon., 12 Dec 2010
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
Sorry that I did not discover this product sooner it has totally changed my housework activity. It is so easy to use, ideal for someone who does not want to use a conventional cleaner all the time. Wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars a real boost, 30 Aug 2010
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
I have been really thrilled with this item.I have just downsized my home and have Arthritus quite badly.So to find something lightweight and still collecting a good amount of dust and bits is marvelous .I would give it 10/10

4.0 out of 5 stars Cordless sweeper, 6 Jun 2010
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
Bought for elderly person to replace the less powerful blue model which had stopped working. Still light enough to be carried upstairs easily and more efficient at getting into corners. It is a bit noisier because blue model is very quiet but that's probably due to more powerful motor. Working well so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars AT LAST--MADE IN UK., 21 Aug 2010
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
What a joy to buy such an efficient, lightweight,no nonsense electric sweeper.Easy to handle and does everything it says it will do.
Added Bonus of being one of the few things left that says it's made in the UK.
I would recommend this practical household helper to all, especially us older/ kind of disabled ones!
5 x Stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Wonder Machine, 2 Aug 2010
Keith Fordham "Gift Man" (Rustington, West Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
I bought the GTECH SW04 for a friend. She thinks it is fantastic, so easy to use and so light. She says she will never use a vacuum cleaner again!

5.0 out of 5 stars My GTECK works very well, 3 Aug 2010
This review is from: Gtech SW04 NiMH Cordless Sweeper, 4.8 V (Kitchen & Home)
I was recommended a GTECK by a friend because of the difficulty I was experiencing with my cylinder vacuum cleaner with hoses/trailing cable etc. I ordered it on a Friday and received it the next Monday. It works very and is very good at sweeping up crumbs and hair. All in all a very good buy at modest cost.