5.0 out of 5 stars Saved from injections.
I read around on private clinics and means of being rid of what are usightly and sometimes painful,heavy bruised feeling legs due to broken veins and star bursts. I discovered this cream as being one recommended by Cosmetic Surgeons but was dubious after reading the one review on here.

I have to say after a week of using this cream my legs were looking so much...
Published on 25 April 2010 by Amber

3.0 out of 5 stars No change to veins after 2 months daily use.
Sadly, this product has done zero for the tiny thread veins on my face....
BUT....I do like it as a moisturiser. None greasy and soaks in quickly. Fragrance is pleasant.
Published 11 months ago by Mistress Graceful

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved from injections., 25 April 2010
Amber (Kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)

I have to say after a week of using this cream my legs were looking so much better I was going out without tights on. I have a few broken veins on my face which no one but I would notice but I decided to give it a try and they too are fading after three days. I cannot be more pleased.

I also have scaring on my knee's which I had been applying Bio Oil to for over a year and it helped immensley but the knees were still red and I was selfconscious but again this creme has done wonders for me.

What I had learned to live with has almost disappeared.

VITAMIN A is an ingredient in this creme which may an issue if one is pregnant, sensitive to it or going out in the sun.

Application techniques is apparently important so apply on moist skin in circular motion, not strokes, lightly until the creme disappears into the skin which takes a little while.

I suspect like so many things what works for one may not work for others and that is the only explanation I can give for the other low scoring review. This creme has saved myself from expensive and painful injections and alot of self consciousness.

I hope to come back to this review and be able to say that the veins have disappeared along with the pain and redness on my knees.

5.0 out of 5 stars working, 3 Jun 2012
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
Bought this product on Thursday and been using twice a day, Its now Sunday and the star burst veins i have had on my ankle since i was about 7 have now gone!!
I will persist with the deeper redder veins around my nose, have faith in this product and would 100% recoment it.
should also say i have been taking a standard chemist multi- vitamin with vitamin K every day too.

5.0 out of 5 stars worked for me, 28 Aug 2010
Mr. Geoffrey Bloomfield (Brighton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
Looking at the two reviews of this cream. Worked well for "amber" but not for J.Gilbert. I have to thank "amber" for a very informative write up.
So I decided to try it and it worked well on a bruise type mark on my leg and on some broken veins on my ankle. It reduced these marks by about
50% with in 3 weeks. The cream is very pleasant to use and goes along way (still on my first jar). So I recommend you give it a try, bearing
in mind "ambers" last comment "may not work for everyone".

2.0 out of 5 stars No results so far, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
I've been using this for four weeks morning and night and am yet to see a difference. The cream is very thick and the smell is a little off putting. I'm going to continue and hope I see a difference.

4.0 out of 5 stars This cream is worth a try., 24 Mar 2014
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
Subtle improvement is noticeable for facial spider veins. Was surprised that it actually made a difference. Would recommend trying it as acts as good moisturiser if nothing else.

3.0 out of 5 stars No change to veins after 2 months daily use., 17 Oct 2013
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
Sadly, this product has done zero for the tiny thread veins on my face....

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
Bought this product in the hope that it would fade/remove the thread veins on my legs. Read through some of the reviews and some were quite positive about the product. I have almost finished the pot, applying the cream on as instructed but unfortunately can not see any results. Very disappointing results so don't waste your money rather go and see a professional and have them removed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
Just a cream does nothing for blemishes, does not do what it says it does. Waste of money very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars No miracle cure, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
I have been using this product twice a day since I received it and unfortunately have noticed no change on the spider vein on my face. Maybe it takes longer to get results, but I dont feel confident about it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Derma-K Spider Vein Cream, 24 Feb 2013
This review is from: Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme (Personal Care)
I have been rubbing this cream into my spider veins religiously for several weeks and it has made absolutely no difference to the appearance of my veins. Absolute rubbish don't bother with it! I will have to save up for laser treatment.

Natrahealth Natraklear 50g Derma-K Creme