Size: 100g|Change

on 17 April 2011
I'm on the atkin's diet..and I find these crackers really helpful in supporting my diet and I eat them with any of the allowed dips ,cheese ,eggs tuna you name it..it provides a nice crisp to the food

but I didnt like eating it on its self
on 20 March 2011
These crackers are a bit dry, but spread a load of pate or soft cheese on them and they are really tasty. I felt the most full I've felt in a long time after eating these.
on 16 July 2010
these are horrid!!! taste like cardboard, no matter what you put on them to hide the taste... mine went in the bin!
on 19 March 2012
I am chuffed to bits with this product, it provides a lovely change and a bit of crunch, lovely with cottage cheese and tomatoe, Not so nice when eaten on its own but once you add a slice of cheese or ham or the topping of your choice it makes a nice change, it also means that when you got out you can take a snack with you so you are not the one sitting with nothing and everyone is nagging you to have something to eat!
on 14 August 2013
I first heard about them in the book " The Thin Comandments", once I read how healthy and good they are, who cares about the rest? A bit of yougurt or creamed cheese and they taste amazing. I love them. They make you go to the toilet, too :-) and they have low Propoints value on Weight Watchers and totally allowed on all Atkins stages.
on 18 March 2014
Bought this as I want to try the new Atkins at some point this year although I have not tried it yet, better check the sell buy date. Only disappointing thing was the length of time it took to receive the product, I did have to contact the seller who then assured me I would have it by a certain date, it then arrived.
on 20 May 2013
Good for a low carb alternative. Best eaten with something else. Would recommend it, if you are missing cheese and biscuits!
on 12 May 2013
Sorry but this just tastes awful .Tasteless ,chewy card board .Better to go without the carbs or have an Atkins bar instead.
on 12 February 2013
awful taste can't even describe what they tasted like but ended up throwing them away !!! Do not waste your money
on 2 July 2013
I wasn't too sure if I could use this product in the first stage of the diet so I didn't try it until I had done my initial two weeks.

It is a very satisfying change to be eating some bulky fibre food, but beware, anyone with less than a perfect set of teeth might find it a bit hard going.

Don't let the rock hard texture put you off though, because the taste is quite pleasant.