5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
This product is excellent. Very little sugar so is good for diabetics. I lost about 2 stone and didn't feel hungry once.
Published on 17 Oct 2011 by Mrs. P. Langley

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't like the taste.
I really dont like the taste, but in saying that it does the job, did not feel hungry while taking this.
Published 16 months ago by maria panter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Oct 2011
Mrs. P. Langley (Rochester, kent, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Atkins Advantage Chocolate Low Carb Shake Mix 370 g (10 Servings) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Atkins chocolate shake, 13 Jan 2013
I sometime,s have this shake mid afternoon if im feeling a bit hungry and very pleased with the texture and taste , some shakes are watery but I found the chocolate Atkins shake thicker and very satisfying

5.0 out of 5 stars great meal sub, 21 Oct 2011
Ms. K. L. Boyt (UK) - See all my reviews
this shake isnt bland as some have said, its really nice! ok its not as good as a real milk shake but what do u expect from a diet shake? i really enjoy it and saves me cooking 3 times a day which is really tedeous. very filling too will keep you going for a few hours, then i have a bar to keep me going til dinner.

5.0 out of 5 stars ATKINS ADVANTAGE CHOCOLATE LOW CARB SHAKE MIX, 15 Mar 2012
Barbie1003 "Barbie" (LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, GB) - See all my reviews
I had read reviews about this product - and I actually think it is lovely - not too sweet, I like to add the higher amount of liquid suggested as I don't like the shakes too thick - it also kept me content and full and not wanting to eat anything else until my next meal - I am using this as a diabetic trying to lose 2 stone before surgery - wouldn't want to be constantly on these mixes but they serve their purpose and keep you full!!!!!Atkins Advantage Chocolate Low Carb Shake Mix 370 g (10 Servings)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!!!, 14 Mar 2012
M. Basson "MichyB" (UK) - See all my reviews
I didn't actually buy my tubs from Amazon, but thought I'd add my two penneth anyway! :-)

I recently decided to go on a ketogenic eating plan to try and shift the excess stone which I am carrying entirely around my pear shaped areas! However, my lifestyle is hectic, and I'm thoroughly disorganised when it comes to food/meals, so I was looking for something simple and preferably shake/bar based, that wasn't going to cost as much as commercial plans/groups. I've bought several different types of shakes, both RTD and powder mixes. These Atkins mixes are by far the most palatable I've found. They mix easily (I just cream them in a mug with a little water and a small whisk, then top them up - guaranteed lump free every time!). They have a lovely creamy texture, without any hint of grittiness (unlike some other, much more expensive mixes, such as KetoSlim) and are really fulfilling. But the best bit is that you can make them into a hot drink too! I've never really been one for breakfast, but I just can't do without my massive mug of decaf coffee in the morning. Up until now, I'd always had coffee mate in it, so I was really concerned as to how I was going to get round the low carb restriction. Then I thought of using this as a substitute. Eureka!!! Its soooo lush!!! I cream the 2 scoops in the bottom of my great big pint sized latte mug, then top it up with the coffee and sit back and enjoy...mmm! Have also done it with the chocolate mix, which is especially fab for any time you're craving a choccy moment...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Breakfast alternative, 10 Aug 2012
Since embarking on a lower carb diet, I have struggled to find something I can have that is easy for my breakfast.
This product tastes good, better than I expected, and does keep me going until lunch.
You can add milk to make it creamier, or I like to blend up a bit of ice, and add some coffee for a frape mocha type thing!

It would have been given 5 starts if the price came in under £10!

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Bunny, 4 July 2012
This is ideal for a meal replacement in a hurry. I find it boring there are only two flavours and they do leave a powdery aftertaste, but the low carb element of these shakes makes them a winner for me every time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product, 28 Feb 2014
K. Young (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Tastes great, low carb and low sugar. I mix mine in the blender with some ice and milk. Recommend no problem. Bars are good too

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 8 Jan 2013
As advertised. Easily replaces a meal. Make it thick or thinner, as you like. Im not a fan of Chocolate drinks as a rule, but this is not too rich, and yet not weak flavoured either. Nice balance.

5.0 out of 5 stars ATKINS CHOC LOW CARB SHAKE MIX, 24 Sep 2011
I FOUND THIS A BIT BLAND ON IT'S OWN , BUT ADD A TEASPOON OF LOW CARB SWEETENER POWDER WHEN YOU MIX IT AND IT MAKESA ALL THE DIFFERANCE. I ALSO LIKE IT WITH A TABLESPOON OF DOUBLE CREAM . MMM YUMMY !!