on 21 July 2011
I thought these would be a good supplement to take however less that 2 weeks supply here and 15 caps per day is alot of capsules to go down , if I was you I would find an alternative.
Most protien powders have a daily amount of BCAAS added to them.
on 29 July 2011
PHD provides a great range of products, but i wasn't aware of the dosage levels of this and the advetisment. I thought the product would last longer which unfortunately it didn't due to the ammount of tablets to be taken per training session.
on 27 March 2013
Not easy to take 15 capsules a day and does not last that long but almost every bcaa in capsules is the same. Good product overall
on 30 December 2013
this is a good product but Im not sure about the way it should be taken. 5 caps pre workout and the 5 after.
on 20 February 2013
Alaways buy it . Helps me a lot with the other stuff i take.
Very good stuff and recommend to!
on 11 January 2016
Not in the blister packs as advertised, it's the new bottles
on 16 September 2014
Excellent product would highly recommend
on 21 August 2014
Perfectly fine product and seller!
on 6 March 2015
just as described:) perfect
on 21 January 2011
Very pleased with this product, although I don't take as many as recommended on a daily basis, I do find that my workout strength and stamina has increased and my post work-out appetite is reduced. I generally take 3 before workout and one after with post-workout meal. These were on offer so I gave them a try and as long as the price doesn't go back up too much I will be buying again.