5.0 out of 5 stars not bad. Does what's on the package.
L-carnitine is still one of the best fat burning "get in shape" supplements, got this for my wife, she seems to like it, and working for her. Instructions are simple and easy to follow, not rocket science.
Published 15 months ago by Greg

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmm...it might work for you, but not me...
Published 5 months ago by Biznt

5.0 out of 5 stars not bad. Does what's on the package., 15 July 2013
This review is from: MET-Rx Liquid L-Carnitine 1500 473 ml Lemon Fat Metaboliser Liquid (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 20 Aug 2013
It's really good and works for me ! Got much more energy and in 2 months lost 8kg! Really works !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 28 Mar 2013
It really is surprise how good it taste. Combined with balanced diet and regular exercise has helped me loose unwanted kilograms.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmm...it might work for you, but not me..., 19 May 2014
I tried it, and felt weirdly nauseous. This feeling didn't go away either. It also gave me diarrhoea. I'm told this is a side effect if you have too much, but I stuck to the prescribed amount. I persevered but I felt awful. As soon as I stopped I didn't feel much better and was worried I'd actually messed up my gut flora, permanently...so I I started to eat/drink lots of probiotic yogurts, to try and get my gut back into balance again, eventually everything settled down but cant see myself going back to this....not sure if this is a good supplement to be messing with...

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 14 Oct 2013
I was thinking that was bether than it is , it's doing the job but really slow . But it's not bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 25 Sep 2013
This is great when training and trying to lose weight. helps convert some of the fat to energy. Really works. Taste is very sour - better to add it to 100ml of water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 9 April 2014
I like this product it digest the food what you eat and literaly increase your metabolism.use it as per indications its safe so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 4 Jun 2014
This lcarnitine tastes great and works really well. I would recommend to friends. Will buy again when my bottle is finished.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 6 May 2014
Good product. I could see results already after one week. I am loosing fat and have more energy during exercise. Liquid assimilates much better than tablets. I am recommending this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tastes good, 11 Mar 2014
and gives a little extra power when you do cardio, also you wont feel that tired when you finish your workout