5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Manuka
I got given a gift bag with this moisturiser in from someone who lives in New Zealand as a very late Christmas present along with hand cream, face scrub and soap from the same range.

Published on 30 April 2012 by Kat

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels ok and has nice smell, but...
It's probably just my bad luck, but I can't use this product. It makes my eyes smart and weep even though I made sure to keep it out of my eyes, so I must be allergic to something in it. Can't send the stuff back because it's used.
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. D. N. Rooney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Manuka, 30 April 2012

At first I thought it would be too thick for my skin type (I have combination / sensitive skin prone to break outs) however I use it before I go to bed and it makes my skin lovely for when I wake up. As I said before it is thick so I have no idea how long it would take to sink in before I put my make up on but my skin has been a lot better since I started using it 4 days ago.

Pores are smaller, skin is smooth and any blemishes I had, have been reduced dramatically. The tone of my skin is much improved too. Also it doesn't smell too strong either, although there is a hint of honey; it's very subtle.

You dont have to use too much so I can imagine my tub lasting a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manuka Honey Moisturiser, 19 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Wild Ferns Manuka Honey Facial Moisturise 75ml (Loose Leaf)
Great product have purchased it before in New Zealand it is great that I can now purchase it in the UK. Excellent delivery to.

5.0 out of 5 stars NZ Manuka Creams, 19 Mar. 2012
First bought Wild Ferns in New Zealand and have been delighted to find that I can get the whole range in the UK and at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Wild Ferns products!, 27 April 2013
I recently discovered Wild Ferns products - they are paraben free, which is fantastic for my sensitive skin, and even though they are scented they've caused no irritation or breakouts. Arrived quickly, happy with the service and would definitely buy again - in fact, have already stocked up for my holiday and recommended to friends :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich but easily absorbed., 19 April 2013
This is a great moisturiser which is rich and creamy, but soaks in really well without leaving any greasy residue.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feels ok and has nice smell, but..., 14 Dec. 2013
Mrs. D. N. Rooney "Cestriana" (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars so please to be able to get it in the UK, 16 April 2014
I bought this in NZ earlier this year. Its a thicker moisturiser but it absorbs very quickly and nicely into the skin with a delightful honey fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent replenishing moisturiser with screen block, 10 Oct. 2014
I found this product in a bathroom of tasters in a gift shop on the way to Te Anau in NZ. Bought some immediately in the shop, and another in Sydney on the way home to the UK as I was anxious it might not be available in Europe. Excellent cream which I find I can also put it on my forehead which I normally cannot, as if I perspire, any other moisturizer runs into my eyes and irriates them considerably. Would certainly have no hesitation in recommending this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Moisturiser, 1 Jun. 2014
Excellent . I discovered this last year. Lasts along time even with daily use. This is my second purchase it is not my last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, 25 Feb. 2015
Love this product! I have combination skin and the cream through nice and creamy blends into the skin beautifully and doesn't leave any residue behind. After ages I found something that suits my skin so well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›