Format: Unknown Binding|Change

on 27 March 2015
This product was advertised as the 10th Anniversary Edition with 78 Cards and extended edition book. This was a lie, and should not be allowed to continue being advertised fraudulently. Do not buy this if you are looking for the extended version... You will be conned.
on 22 October 1998
This is a beautifully illustrated deck, and perfect for relationship readings. With only the 22 Major Arcana cards represented, I find that readings with this deck cut to the heart of the matter in a very straight-forward, concise way. The book focuses on relationship issues, as well, and, as many readers know, about 90% of our querents want to know about their love lives! This lovely deck is a great helpmate...and just plain ol' pretty!
on 2 September 1998
These luxurious cards deserve high praise. The collector-quality deck is extra large and richly appointed with renaissance-style art. Like many tarot readers this deck uses only the 22 Major Arcana cards. All names and numbers are classic tarot. The guide book is a full-color hardback. It's informative and includes added insight about the seeker's lover. The package is well-thought out, right down to the box's classy ribbon tie.
on 26 March 2009
I have a different version to that already reviewed, as my set comprises a paperback book and a full deck of 78 cards. I own a few tarot decks and this is by far the most beautiful; the artwork is lovely and the large size and the quality of the cards make them a pleasure to use. The accompanying book also is excellent, with the interpretations thought provoking yet not at all obscure. A very good set and highly recommended.
on 27 October 1998
I have not actually bought it yet, but I have looked at it closely. I just wanted to pass along this info. The cards are large sized (the same size as the book) and fit into a pocket in the book, which ties closed with a ribbon. The cards are major arcana only. They are in an attractive collage style. The book describes a special "lovers" layout, presumably to use with major arcana card only. I would like to try it, but I haven't bought the book yet! I also think large sized majors would be useful. (Although I guess a large sized full deck would be more so.) If you like the facts, buy the set! I think I just convinced myself to buy it, too!