on 15 December 2010
I'm not coffee expert and so my tastes may vary from everyone else, but I found these little pods produce a middle to strong strength coffee. Has a slight bitter after taste but all in all a pleasant experience.

Easy to use and makes a single expresso shot, ( you have use the single filter thingy). Very little mess to clear away when finished.
It's taken me a little bit of research on how much water to run thro these pods, about 20 seconds or until the water starts to turn lighter is what the experts say. And this makes a perfect latte if you use 100ml of steamed milk.
on 14 August 2014
I've tried all Caffe Molinari ESE pods and all are fantastic, of all my espresso machines and all the coffees I've used I cannot get a better taste than an ESE pod by Caffe Molinari in my Francis-Francis (aka Illy) espresso machine. I've tried cheaper pods (less than half the price), but they are noticeably different.
I know it's a taste thing, but if you like a strong, rich, earthy espresso as close to an espresso you'd get in Italy, these are great. Even better than espresso from the top UK chain coffee shops IMHO.
on 17 April 2013
great coffee but still searching for different tastes as many coffees on market. i have purchased other molinari coffees ,All are great.
on 22 August 2013
These pods are very simple to use and this particular variety has a moderately strong and pleasant taste-I would buy again.
on 21 December 2013
easy to use, makes excellent coffee, a bit pricey I would recommend this coffee to budding all baristas like myself
on 2 November 2013
A nice coffee but in my personal opinion not the type which I would normally prefer to drink or offer to friends,
on 18 October 2013
Decided to buy a range of coffees for a new machine, they were all great but this was my favourite.
on 22 December 2015
This pod would probably get a higher rating but unfortunately it does not fit my Gaggia machine.
on 12 October 2014