5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Absolutely brilliant, bought this for a resident where I work and he was over the moon with it and still is. Everyone's commented and people asking where I got it so sent them your way. Brilliant price and quality. Come really quick too :)
Published 9 months ago by Leisha

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Disappointed
The Engraving done was top notch and looked really great, it is just ashame that the item doesn't match up for quality.

This tin feels light and flimsy but most importantly is in no way air tight so your tobacco becomes extremely dry in just a matter of hours.
Published 23 months ago by Selonuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Little Disappointed, 22 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Jun 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, 19 Jun 2013
This review is from: Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
This made a wonderful and personal Father's day gift. The inscription was very nice and exactly how I requested it. The case its self is great quality. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a tobacco holder.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this - superb value for money!, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
This is an excellent product and a slick service. Item was despatched very promptly despite the personalisation.
The engraved wording looks fantastic and is very accurately centralised.
I asked my wife to guess the price and she reckoned it was worth 30.
As some other reviewers have said; it is a little tricky to open and close. Blokes who don't mind the state of their fingernails (like me) will have no problem with it but I would suggest that this isn't an item for well manicured ladies!
Given that it costs less than a tenner; the item is well built and I am confident that it will last me till the end of my days.
Some reviewers have mentioned that it is not airtight and that their baccy dries out. The wonderfully simple answer to this problem is to purchase the Amber Leaf mini-pouches (the ones that look like a box of cigs). The mini pouch fits very neatly inside the tin and leaves plenty of room for spare papers, 50 or so slim filters and a couple of pre-rolled cigs.
One minor gripe is the rolling paper holder that is built into the unit. The opening (from which you pull your next paper) is too wide which results in the following paper remaining hidden within the holder. It is then extremely difficult to get to the next paper without taking the papers out of the holder. Having said that and again considering the price; that small issue is not enough to detract from the 5* rating. I would give it a 6, if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift and great seller, 13 Nov 2009
Ms. N. Morgan (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
I'm really pleased with the tobacco tin, the engravement looks lovely and the tin is really nice. It arrived much quicker than I expected, in plenty of time for xmas! Would definitely recommend to other buyers :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tin, 6 Mar 2014
This review is from: Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
This tin is really nice quality i had bought it for my grandad as a christmas present, he absolutley loved it.

1.0 out of 5 stars tin, 16 Feb 2014
This review is from: Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
Far too small. It's nothing like the description suggested. I bought it for my partner and it was tiny. I get that it's supposed to fit in your pocket but this can only fit a lighter, a few filters, bit of tobacco and maybe rizlas, if you roll small ones.

The engraving didn't help. I sent what I wanted to be engraved as one word. They engraved it as two. Even though I specifically wrote it as one word. Don't think this company gets what spaces are. They didn't even egrave it with the font I wanted.

Not only that but the actual tin was so dirty, covered in finger prints. Looked so disgusting. I had to clean it myself. It should have been checked before dispatching.

It was supposed to be a valentines gift but it was far too embarrassing to actually give. He said it was the thought that counts. Now he has a useless engraved tin that he can't use. Thank god it wasn't the only gift I bought him.

Seriously, save your money for something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
Wow, it was so quick getting here! The tobacco tin is very good. Really solid! The engagement is perfect, just how I wanted it. Thanks very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful item for the smoker, 12 Jan 2014
Great item
Love the style and engraving which is free
Would recommend this to the smoker
Easy fit in the pocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Personalised Tobacco Tin YOUR MESSAGE ENGRAVED FREE
Bought the tin as a Christmas gift for somebody on my boyfriends side of the family (that I like but don't know very well). Was perfect as it was cheap but personal. The engraving was beautifully done. He was absolutely chuffed with his present. So it was an all round winner.

ARRAY(0xabf12a20)