5.0 out of 5 stars Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish, 14 Oct 2013
Mr. I. M. Smith "Trapper" (Newport, Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
I polish my shoes once a week (if I wear them). I have never achieved such a great shine from other products. This product offers great protection and smells great! Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shoe cream, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
The shoe cream does what it says it will do, the colour is restored well even on scuffs. The cream goes on easily, don't forget to wipe the excess of. Also it smells okay too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has repaired damaged shoes!, 5 Nov 2013
C. A. Austin "chezza99" (England, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
Amazing. My shoes were so badly scuffed around the toes, the 'suede' part of the leather was exposed. The Woly renovating cream has actually repaired this - I couldn't be more impressed :)

My method: Using a J-cloth, I rubbed in generous amounts of cream, such that it was still sitting on the surface after rubbing. Left it overnight, buffed with a dry cloth, then repeated. After the second night, I rubbed it down again with the cloth and buffed with a dry brush. I used half the pot, on a fairly substantial pair of shoes.

I treated another pair of shoes at the same time, using Cherry Blossom shoe cream (eCobbler Cherry Blossom Renovating Cream,Shoe Polish Cream.) This took a whole pot, and results were not as good as with the Woly product.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Saint, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
The polish is easy to apply and gives a beautiful, lustrous finish. I'm well pleased and will replenish it at the appropriate time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Michael Angel "Toy Boy" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
Good polish !! Use it with a brush and get the best results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, and not just on shoes, 5 Jun 2014
Mr. P. Langley (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
I bought Woly black shoe cream to cover a scratch on a leather wallet that I have. The pigment content of this cream is very high, so the first application turned the scratch instantly back to black. After applying it several times it has rebuilt the level of the scratch back up to the surround leather level, and now no trace of it can be seen. Having only used a small amount of the product to do so, I decided to try it out on some shoes, and I was taken by surprise at just how shiny it left them. I will be using this from now on in favour of my old black wax shoe polish, and I would highly recommend it to all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polished product, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
I bought a few pots of Woly earlier this year for my mother to try out against her old favourite Kiwi and she's come back making very positive noises. I'm not really a shoe polisher myself, but her experience backs up the other reviews I've read, it goes on well (especially if you use a proper application brush), although being a cream takes a little more even spreading than Kiwi, but comes into it's own once you start polishing up, giving a fantastic finish that makes scuffs and worn areas all but disappear leaving a splendidly shiny pair of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good finish, 19 July 2014
This review is from: Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish (Apparel)
I've been using this for a while and it gives a better finish than other polishes I have tried. Easy to apply, appears to moisten the leather.

Woly Black Shoe Cream Polish