4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant
Published on 3 Sep 2010 by donna

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Its good but that's what my friend said but when I got mine it broke! I recommend you don't get that stubin thing!!
Published 18 days ago by Jamie Parslow

4.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 3 Sep 2010
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
I have a razor pocket rocket and I am 13, they are good but the batteries are not long lasting, my dad has had to buy two more and they're no cheap, they're about 25 pounds each but apart from that is is brilliant the charge lasts for about 1 hour if you are driving it non-stop and it only take 4-5 hours to charge from dead. I would recommend to anyone aged from 8-14 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase, 19 Nov 2013
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
I am writing this since when we came to purchase for my 4 year olds birthday there was little info on suitability. Manufacturers advise 13+ but this is simply perfect for my 4 year old. Initial investigations showed electic bikes suitable for 3 year olds then a big jump to this, with nothing inbetween. However after first use I was so happy with this purchase, he took to it instantly and is more than capable of handling the bike. The bike is heavy being a steel frame but as long as the child has balance they should be able to use with ease. My 9 year old also described this as 'epic'! so another thumbs up. I do think if the correct age was followed there may be an issue with size since my 9 year old looks very big on it, yes I know its like a mini moto! Charges easily and lasts the duration of parents stood in the cold supporting their little one!
Overall would highly recommend, looks the part, worth every penny to see my sons face light up. He only turned 4 a couple of weeks ago and has been on it most days. Great buy.....now for the scambler!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
Bought these for my 7 year old son and partners 6 year old son for Xmas. Been out on them a couple of times and the boys love them. One of the bikes had a screw missing which holds the plastic casing on but not a major problem. I'm sure the boys will get a lot of fun out if these especially in summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
I baught this bike for ny 4 year old son, he thinks its amazing. Pretty quick, just hard to find staberlizers for!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 3 May 2010
Mr. Kenneth Lumsdale "Ken" (Cleadon, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
Bought this bike for my son as he loves motor bikes. Advert says for ages 12 up but my son is nearly 5 and it fits him perfectly - think it would be a bit small for a teenager. I know some people will say he's too young but with the right safety gear and properly supervised it is great fun and my son loves it. Well worth the money but make sure you get the helmet and pads before you let them loose on it. A set of bmx gloves are a good idea as well! Get a good 30 minutes on a charge and the bike is small enough to fit into the boot of a standard saloon car, it is quite heavy though. Quite a few friends children have had a go and everyone loves it! Well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Razor Pocket Rocket, 13 Oct 2011
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
Very pleased with this product. Bought for my Son's 10th birthday so kept in the garage, in the cold weather for over a month. Charged it up in the garage the night before his birthday. Bithday morning he jumps on and sets of down the road at crawling pace!! Not happy. I took it into the house and slowly the bike and battery warmed up. Charged it up in the house ready for the next day... What a shock, super fast for 15 to 20 minutes, then the speed drops off. This bike now lives in the kitchen, and the battery will take a full charge. Great product, well made and very strong, he is well pleased with it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 5 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
I recommend this product, great Christmas present and good quality. great value for money, 5 star rating for this great finish on the body work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Motorbike review, 27 Aug 2011
Laura Green "Greeny" (wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
I'm 14 and it was perfect fit for me but i don't think it would suit anyone over 5'8. I was impressed by the speed at first riding it on the street but after about 20minutes it was starting to lose power and couldn't make it up the road like it had after it had been charged but overall i think it was a good buy for either young children or someone who doesn't want a fast one. But i am looking for a faster bike probably petrol because you get bored after a while of one that goes 15mph unless your a younger child.

5.0 out of 5 stars is that a rocket in ur pocket, 9 Sep 2011
This review is from: Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Motorcycle (Sports)
bought for me boyz 5th bday fed up with bits n pieces kind of pressies that get lost it is perfect for him thanx

ARRAY(0xa02514e0)