5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read scales
Published on 29 Sept. 2012 by Hallin

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not that great.
Published 21 months ago by Diannie

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read scales, 29 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Salter 9050 SVBK3R Ultra Slim Glass Electronic Scale (Personal Care)
I wanted some stylish, easy to read, digital scales and they certainly are all of those. I also wanted some to go on carpet and you just have to take the sticky pads off the bottom of the four feet and attach the carpet feet provided, very easy to do. You just have to stand on them and the weight lights up and is so easy to read. You can set them to the weight format you want by a simple switch on the base. Would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best of the bunch, 19 Dec. 2012
Marie Borodenko (UK) - See all my reviews
I spent ages researching bathroom scales before I finally settled on these, my only reservation being the size - the platform is a lot larger than the scales I wanted to replace. As it turns out the large platform is a benefit - you can step on the scales any which way and the read-out is always the same. And this is why I like these scales so much - they're accurate (consistent with my GP's scales) and, unlike the scales that I'm ditching, the read-out is CONSISTENT. It doesn't matter how many times I get on and off, it doesn't fluctuate. Even on one leg. And it's big and bold and clear.

They look gorgeous, too. Because they're glass and ultra-slim, they're not in the least imposing. Just a nice touch of elegance for your bathroom.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 1 Dec. 2012
Denise Jones (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
Really lovely scales! Very accurate, unfortunately! Nice looking, look good in my new bathroom! Very clear to read, well worth the money!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not that great., 22 May 2013
I've had this scale for a couple of years now and I agree with one of the other reviewers that when you first step on it, it gives a higher weight reading. I am 8St 10 and when I first step on it it says 9St 1 or 2. Then when I step on it a few minutes later a couple more times, it goes down to what my weight actually is. The Doctor's scale certainly verified the true reading. So a word of advice is if you step on it the first time, on bare floor and definitely no carpeting, then do so a couple more times as by the third reading it will be lower and more accurate. But why should one have to step on the scale four or five times to get an accurate reading? I have had another salter and it does the same. They are annoying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 12 Dec. 2012
This product is amazing. Well worth the price. I turned it on an weighed myself immediately, and just to make sure I hopped off, waited until the scale went back to 0 then hopped on again. I did this 3 times and each time gave me the exact same weight, which is fantastic. When it finishes weighing you it flashes. It says you need to put on the carpet feet (obviously if you want to put it on carpet) but It says that you have to completely remove the rubber slips from the legs before you put the carpet feet on, which i did not want to do since you cant put the rubber slips back on and have to stick with carpet feet. So I did not put the carpet feet on, then I weighed myself in the bathroom on tiles, and again straight after on carpet, and both figures were exactly the same, which I am pleased with. Also if you plan to use the scale only once a week like me I suggest you take the batteries out after every use, obviously to save battery life. All in all a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scales I've ever owned, 29 July 2013
S. Newsome (Bramhall, Cheshire) - See all my reviews
I made the mistake of ordering a cheaper set of scales about 2 months before this one - they were rubbish and so I decided to pay a bit more and get a decent set. This set of scales is fantastic. It is accurate 100% of the time ( I am one of those obsessed dieters who weighs herself about 10 times a day!!!) with a clear reading that even gives to the tenth of a pound. Well worth the money and they look good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars quality product, 11 Mar. 2013
Good value for money. Tt may not be one of these multifunctional ones showing the fat percentage( which by the way appear to be rubbish and show different results on the same day), but it does the basic job very well. Many other scales at that price appeared to be showing different result each time you weigh yourself within seconds. Looks and feels quality!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Aug. 2013
Just what I was looking for. Extremely accurate and instant clear reading. No fluctuations no matter how many times you step on and off. Very modern looking - delighted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeatable readings every time, 6 Mar. 2013
The scale is very slim and gives consistent and repeatable readings. There does not seem to be any influence of the way you distribute your weight when standing on the platform.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 2 Mar. 2013
Great set of scales just step on and they weigh very accurately to stones, pounds and ounces. The best ones I have had.