Platform: Nintendo Wii|Change
Price:£29.99+ £1.91 shipping

on 1 December 2009
Bought for my Grandson who has slight learning difficulties, he has lots of fun with it. After completing the first mission you are rewarded with a choice of others, not subjected to having to complete them in sequence. The final battle in each mission is the most difficult, but repeats so you can learn from mistakes. Game also allows you to select combat against other players, but if you are a Granddad you never win!! Overall view: game is for the younger gamers, advanced gamers I think would find it easy.
The game is fun and it is relatively easy to play. There is nothing worse than a game being so complicated that the player struggles to grasp the concept of it. I would say that it is geared towards the younger gamer, but although this is the case the game still has a good degree of sophistication and to my old eyes at least the graphics are excellent.

I am by no means an expert on computer games having bought it for my young grandson, but the game holds his interest for long periods (not always a good thing I know) and encourages him to use his thought processes, and also helps to improve his dexterity, which is a good thing. I did think the game a little expensive but isn’t everything these days.
on 25 January 2016
You can get much better games with better game play experience and graphics in 2016 (even in 2010) then what Marvel has offered in this stupid game...excuse for a super hero game.

-Agreed that Wii doesn't get good graphics BUT this is equivalent to what you use to get in 1995, or if I am exaggerating then 2000 for some people.
-Does NOT use the power of Wii remote, no interaction whatsoever. You have to play in old style mode when we had to press a button for every single action - move, hit, shoot, duck, etc. Whats the point of buying a Wii game if there is no interaction?
-Its boring...just because they have used super hero costumes doesn't mean its a superhero game.
-There is not much of story except that old style non-sense bad guys and you just go on and on and on kill those bad guys to move forward
-Controls are not easy for a 6 year old..of course they have to learn. And I believe a 8 year old will not play this game again once they have tried their hand for an hour or so because there are better games available. Youths or young men should forget about it...its pathetic game.

Marvel fooled me thinking its a super hero game.

Only plus could be that 2-4 people can play together, well you dont need to buy this s***ty game for that. Remember we played hours of fun on Double Dragon, Contra on Konami. Now that was fun at that time...it won't be that much fun if you play that on Wii today...would it?
on 22 November 2012
10 year old wont put this game down. He said its " the best ever". Was recommended to him by his friend.
on 24 February 2014
Our 6 year old boy loved this game. Arrived as described in good delivery time.
Challenging game with plenty of characters suitable for 6 years up.
on 13 March 2014
This is just what I wanted for my son or rather what he wanted and we are happy with the purchase and prompt service, thank you!
on 10 July 2013
Got this for my 6 year old grandson first thing he wants to play when he comes he likes to pick and choose his favorites
on 15 July 2010
matthew (my son) loves this game, he plays is every day he can (limited to 2 hr every 2 days) he enjoys unlocking new players and the team play he can have with his friends.

great game and great seller.
VINE VOICEon 23 October 2012
My 5 year old son wanted a new game for the Wii and wanted a superhero game, Bat Man Lego was top of his list, but these games can be quite challenging even for older children so we looked for something that included super Heroes that was more for his age range. When we found this game with his favourite character Iron Man it was an easy choice

I know this game says 7 or older, but it seems like a good challenge for him, while not being overly difficult. As a massive Marvel fan myself, it's a game that we can play together with a versus battle section as well as the main game itself.

Graphics are basic and you initially start with 6 characters and over time unlock even more. He will normally start to get bored after 30 to 45 minutes, but you can save your progress and he enjoys it on his return.

From my point of view it's pretty basic, but my son loves it and it's something we can do together.

4 stars.
on 14 June 2013
This is a brilliant game. My favorite Super Hero is Hulk. I like smashing the bad guys up. Ben age 10