on 17 June 2013
Look good, comfortable and don't fog up too easily. The clear lenses is slightly tinted but a good all round lenses.
on 1 March 2014
Bought these last year and used them a lot, love them. Lenses easy to change and glasses stay on now matter what.
on 14 June 2013
I bought these for my 15yr old son for cricket. He loves them and definitely feels cools when wearing them.
on 2 October 2014
Amazing! What else do i need to say? They are just great! But then all Bloc's normally are!
on 1 February 2011
I was fed up trying to find sunglasses that do not 'wing up', I have a size 54" head and these not only fit perfect but do not over take my face or wing up!

I am going to order a second pair for when my first are worn out im that pleased with them.
on 5 June 2013
nice clean lines. 3 different lenses to suit most weather conditions, easy to clip in and out to change lenses. improved from earlier version of these as nosepiece is now fixed on frame constant as opposed to a separate rubber nose piece which had to attached to each lens. one downside is nosepiece, being white, tends to show up where make up had rubbed on it!