5.0 out of 5 stars Computer Desk
Received this very heavy item on time - many thanks. The packing was damaged(not the desk) and heavier/more sturdy packing would be a help.
Published on 26 Jan 2011 by leonard694

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price
I agree with the previous reviewers that the packing was not very good and infact two corners of the boards were damaged. The PVC coating was peeling off. Once assembled, had to place the desk in such a way that the damaged edge was not visible.
Published on 1 April 2011 by s

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer Desk, 26 Jan 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased and satisfied, 16 Jan 2011
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
It was as described, the delivery was very quick as well, It was just what we needed for my grandaughters computer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!, 3 Feb 2011
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
I was very impressed with the final product! It's sturdy and a lovely addition to any home office. It was relatively easy to put together but make sure you have an extra pair of hands for a few of the pieces. Money well spent, especially when the price was so affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
FANTASTIC not only did this desk turn up in record time,it was so easy to put together and is of a great quality! I have battled with many flat packs over the years and I can confirm that this is the easiest one that I have ever built. It looks great in my son`s room and is sturdy and fit for purpose. The instructions are clear and easy to follow with all the parts -even the screws- being clearly labelled to avoid confusion. WELL DONE

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
I would still say that the finished product is very good. The drawer base is strong, not some cheap MDF that falls off after a few days.
Having it on castors is a big bonus, in case you need to move it for cleaning, arranging wires etc.
Taken two stars off purely for flimsy packaging. Otherwise would have been 5 stars for the quality and price

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat!, 27 Nov 2009
Mr. P. M. Plumridge (Far North UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
I like this. Was easy enough to assemble and the end result is a good solid desk. End result looks just like the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars texet computer desk, 17 Jun 2012
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
Very pleased with my desk, the only disappointment with it was I hoped it would be alot higher. In future please could the sizes of the products also be put in inches as this would have helped my choice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Texet Computer desk with draws review., 5 May 2012
Baz (West Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
I am writing this review as I wanted to leave feedback for others who may be tempted to buy this item. Desk was good but very hard to assemble. After a month the keyboard shelf fell apart and all the ball barings scattered across the room. I don't think the fixings are good enough to hold the keyboard shelf. I have now taken the shelf off and using desk to hold my keyboard. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 22 Feb 2012
Ms. D. A. King (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
i purchased this desk for my daughter was a bit concerned about the bad reviews but how wrong they were
i am delighted with the product good quality and my daughter even built it herself, she is 17

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 2 April 2013
J Mistry (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Texet Computer Desk with Drawers (Office Product)
This desk is sturdy but weak in some areas as I have realised. The pull out keyboard has malfunctioned but this could be a random thing or my bad luck. The instructions were fairly clear to build this and was received in good time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›