5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased
Very pleased with these batteries got them for use with Samsung 3D glasses, price was great and delivery was very very fast you will not find any better price
My idea of a good product and service is would I buy the same again and this answer is yes
All in all I am very happy with these.
Published on 16 Nov. 2010 by the scotsman

1.0 out of 5 stars No good
Published 15 months ago by Lizzy

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 16 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2025 x 12 (Accessory)
All in all I am very happy with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, Cheap and Good, 16 Mar. 2012
Dave (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I am sometimes amazed at how sellers can sell stuff for the price. This was 12 batteries including postage for £2.51. Arrived the day after ordering.

There is nothing wrong with the batteries and the best before date on mine is Jan 2021.

5.0 out of 5 stars Coin Cells, 17 May 2011
2 blister packs of 6, with a use by date of 2020 and the price for 12 is not much more than I would have paid for 2 locally.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 6 Oct. 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I have been very pleased with my purchase of 12 CR2025 batteries. For the outlay you receive two packs of six Panasonic branded batteries and these 12 batteries cost less than a pack of two would have locally - by quite a margin.

Mine came with a best before date nine years into the future so they aren't about to expire and, most importantly, the ones in use from this pack are lasting well. I don't think I will need to buy any replacements again for a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, 18 Mar. 2014
These were useless. They each had only a tiny bit of power (as registered on the the display of the kitchen scales I bought to use them in) and barely lasted a few days, with very little usage. Tried to contact seller to complain, as I like to give sellers the chance to sort out problems before giving a bad review, but did not hear back from them. I notice most people seemed to be satisfied with these, so maybe just a dodgy batch, but they were a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Suspicious - Fake In My Opinion, 20 Jan. 2014
Mr. Kevin Callahan (UK) - See all my reviews
Sold my Premier Life Store. (Paid £3.10)

As expected for this price; these appear to be a waste of money; guess I'm not surprised.
Voltage _with no load_ is 3.2v (3.18 with load connected)
Within half an hour this had dropped to 3v and 2.8v with load, so draining extremely fast.
We have also tried them in a car key-fob and had the same experience, they last an inordinately _short_ time.

So I guess they're not Panasonic and unless you have a very very very low current application, a complete waste of money.
Buy some unbranded ones for a third of the price on ebay; you'll be just as happy and substantially richer.

What I don't understand is why so many satisfied customers; as I say this is only my findings; maybe I'm just unlucky, but would recommend avoiding this seller. At this price they're not even worth sending back for a refund.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, 22 Mar. 2014
I have now used most of these batteries and the rest will be going for recycling. Terrible life span, anything from 30 minutes to a couple of days in a heart rate monitor. Just to make sure the monitor was not a fault I bought a battery from a high street chemist and its worked for months. Just to again check I replaced this new battery, which was still working, with the one bought from Amazon and sure enough I got 45 minutes out of it. I do question if these are true Panasonic batteries? Certainly cannot recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tin... Does .... Says, 7 Sept. 2013
They fitted, they worked... And I was happy
For 3d Samsung glasses ... They arrived quickly and all worked... So far no problems at all

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good value., 1 Aug. 2012
An absolute bargain at £2.70 for 12. Expiry date January 2020 I think every battery according to my television manufactures is expected to last 60 hours of 3d viewing so these should last for a very long time. And it's free delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batteries, 22 Sept. 2013
This Panasonic coin batteries its good and required to operate the 3D glass, its good and very strong batteries, its life a longer than other batteries, and the price is good too.

Panasonic Specialist Lithium Coin Batteries CR2025 x 12