Style Name: 12-Pack|Change
Price:£3.58+ Free shipping

on 7 January 2013
Having shopped around the high street for batteries pre-Christmastime, this pack turned out to be an absolute bargain - fantastic!
on 25 February 2010
Replacing batteries can become expensive, however buying this multipack at a great price has saved me time and money.
on 16 September 2013
The price of these are so much cheaper than going to a shop! I needed a couple for some remotes I have. I did not need this many, but when i saw the price I ordered them. They arrived promptly and are working fine. They are branded and seem of equal quality to shop purchase. Why pay more?
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 29 August 2010
Not much to say really, beyond a good price, very quick delivery, and the batteries work fine.
I would definitely buy again.
on 15 March 2013
Very good price. Had already looked at Halfords who market them as a specialist car alarm battery at around £3.75 Each! Tesco do 2 for £4. So here you get 12 for less than £3. My advise don't shop at the robbers. Get them here. Brilliant Value. Well done.
on 1 August 2013
Great product. Arrived the next day. Couldnt believe i got twelve batteries for so little cost. You go to our local shops and you will pay more for one battery. Great value for money
on 2 May 2014
I use these for my "Nite Ize Spokelit" bike spoke wheel lights, they last well. I don't ride that often but they last around two months. In fact I can leave the batteries all summer and they will be OK in the winter. I'd rather buy cheap and replace more frequently than buy expensive and replace less frequently. The batteries may have increased in price since I last bought them, but I'd buy them again for a slight bit more if I can't find cheaper ones.
on 13 January 2013
Exactly what you'd expect, but at a good price.
Would recommend for the value and good service of the company
on 29 November 2013
Bought these just to hold as spares. As recently purchased rather expensive battery from a corner shop only to find about six months beyond best before date. Turns out they're quite the bargain. Good quality battery's for a fraction of the price you'd normally pay at any corner shop. And best of all, you get twelve. Good buy!
on 1 November 2013
a good battery that lasts a good amount of time in the dog collar i bought them for. a good price too