Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

Size: 118 ml|Change

on 24 January 2013
I bought this for dance competitions because I was fed up of being tanned for half the week after them and getting strange looks! It goes on very easily. I mostly use a mit to apply and I find that this is less messy. If you can afford to spend time cleaning up afterwards, spray and then use the mit to even it out. It doesn't come off with water. This is great because it means that a little sweat or rain will not leave you patchy. On the other hand, it also means that you need to scrub the bath / shower well with product after applying. It does come off very easily with soap. This aslo means that where it does come off on your clothing (points of contact - seams mostly) you can get it off with some soap and water.
on 17 January 2010
This product is great if you want an instant tan. I usuallu apply it either on it's own or over my foundation. It gives you a really healthy glow and goes on really well. I recommend to wrap a towel around your hair when you are spraying
on 26 June 2011
Spray this on and get lovely glowing skin. I had lots of compliments about how well I looked after using this. I spray it on over my usual foundation and it gives a perfect airbrushed finish.
on 21 March 2013
this is great, I love fake bake anyway but this instant is fantastic, gives a nice glow and is easy to wash off
on 25 June 2013
This has got to be the best fake tan product I have ever used, its simple to apply and looks so natural it looks like a real tan! Doesnt rub off against clothes etc and washes off easily, not an orange and patchy tan at all. Really impressed will definitely buy again :)
on 15 December 2014
I do always buy this product but on a couple of the most recent ones I have received the caps have not worked properly on them and I have had to use another cap from another bottle so that I can use it
on 3 August 2014
This product is awful. Makes you look orange and does not wash off easily! Took three washes and is still there! Would strongly suggest you choose another fake bake as the airbrush one works wonders!
on 28 October 2013
But I can certify that she looks very hot, so highly recommended! And no I wont post pictures, but she is fussy so would recommend this.
on 21 June 2013
Best wash off tanner I have ever used. Streak free and odourless.
Easy to apply. You can spray it directly onto your skin and even it out with your fingertips. Dries almost instantly. Greatest thing is it does not transfer onto your clothes.
on 3 January 2014
I used to by Fake Bake instant bronze spray, they have discontinued this product and replaced it with 'faux glo' I won't be buying this again, very orange and looks thick on your skin. Doesn't give a bronzed look at all. Very unimpressed.