‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and customer services, 9 Jan. 2014
This review is from: FRILLY LILY Dolls Chick fabric Underwear Set for dolls 18-20 ins[ 45-50 cm] (Toy)
After purchasing several items for my little girls baby born doll for xmas I had no hesitation in purchasing other items from this company. I placed the order of several items requesting it for asap for my little girls booster jab. After I had spoken to my little one I soon realised I had ordered the wrong underwear set for baby! she didn't want vest and pants but the all in one vest with poppers on. I messaged them again asking if they could help and without any hesitation they changed the item to a popper vest and got it to me in record time. My little one was delighted with all of her new dolls clothes and as with them all this all in one vest with poppers was made of excellent quality fabric and sewn up to top quality standards,definitely the best I've seen on the market, good enough for a real baby! and the price of all of their goods are very reasonable. They're an excellent company always willing to help and are selling excellent priced top quality goods. You just can't go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Underwear set for Baby Annabel, 1 Feb. 2012
Very good quality and very reasonable price . My daughter loves dressing her Annabel doll with these and I'm sure she will continue to enjoy them for many months to come

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Baby Annabel, 13 Jun. 2011
Bought quite a few clothes from this company for my Daughter's Baby Annabel. They are well made and good quality fabrics. bargain price for cute outfits that wash well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frilly Lily Dolls Chick fabric underwear set for 18 - 20 ins dolls, 10 Dec. 2012
very attractive. A bit to big for the 18 inch Gotz precious day doll. I will have to adjust it so the pants dont fall down. However it is attractive and well made and I am pleased with it. Wont buy from Frilly Lily for this doll again though. One is not sure when buying clothes for dolls or human beings!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, 28 Jan. 2013
Looking for clothes for Baby Annabell? Look no further. I was delighted with these clothes from Frilly Lily and so was my grand daughter. The clothes fit the doll really well, and there is an excellent choice. I later bought some clothes (different size) for Baby Born, and again everyone delighted.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class Doll's clothes., 18 Nov. 2014
Peter and I bought this item for our Grand-daughter's Baby Annabelle Doll and were more than pleased with the quality of fabrics
and the finished garments. Everything sewn perfectly - no rough inside seams etc., The clothes fitted the Doll very well. Jill D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 14 Feb. 2013
I purchased these for baby annabell doll for my grandaughter for easter so I cannot comment on the fit as yet but they are good quality and cute, I am sure my grandaughter will love them. Quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely outfit, 19 Jan. 2014
I bought quite a few outfits from Frilly Lilly for my granddaughter at Christmas. She was delighted with all of them and this outfit was put on her doll before the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doll's clothes, 30 Dec. 2013
Enchanting underwear set which was instantly loved by the recipient. Made me want to play with it as well, not always the case with children's toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Dolls Clothes, 19 Jun. 2014
ramon fernandez (london, london, GB) - See all my reviews
Beautifully made .As usual the items were perfect ,cannot resist buying the clothes and my Grandaughter loves them,
Highly recommended.