5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
These do what they say they do. I used to get really sore knees during and after my runs, but as soon as I put the Sorbothane Shock Stopper insoles in my shoes I didn't have sore knees! These are great for regular runners;I would recommend these to anyone that runs.
Published on 15 Sept. 2010 by Ace

2.0 out of 5 stars not great - no arch support
I've tried various support insoles over time as i suffer from slack bone structure in my left foot do to an injury many years ago. This brand is normally very good and have never disappointed. So I decided to try their full stirke insoles. Well what a disappointment. These are just flat gel with no heel shock absorber and no arch support. And they also move inside your...
Published 17 months ago by colbags

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Sept. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem to have helped my knee!, 25 July 2012
I bought these insoles to see if they made any difference to my knee, which had been damaged by excess running. I started wearing them in my running shoes and then took to wearing them in all my regular shoes too. It was a bit of a hassle to take them out and put them in a different pair of shoes every day but it seems to have done the trick. They aren't like normal insoles which I have had before which are thick and make it feel like you are walking on marshmallows. Previous ones have also made my shoes really tight but because these are so thin you can put them in almost all shoes. I've had them in boots, running trainers, converse, ballet pumps etc. You could barely feel these were in but they certainly seemed to help. I didn't wear them once and when I got home my knee was hurting again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles, 7 Dec. 2011
My husband is a postman and finds these Insoles a benefit for his walking duties. This is the second pair he has had. The item received was Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 31 May 2012
Timothy Healy - See all my reviews
These seem alot of money on top of the cost of new pair of shoes. But they are worth every penny

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 30 May 2013
This review is from: Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles (Sports)
I have used these for long distance hikes and they have made a real difference, especially where I have to walk on roads where the ground is hard. I have walked 150 miles in them so far (not in one go) and so far they are lasting well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorbothane insoles, 7 May 2013
Ms. T. K. Davis (UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant have helped a lot, my shins seem to be a whole lot better.
Highly recommended for any runner.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product but be wary of size, 31 Mar. 2014
Previously bought Double Strike version, also an excellent product, but comes larger than the shoe sizing specified. The Full Strike version on the other hand is an exact fit in the shoe size specified, so be careful not to order too small, as it can easily be trimmed down if necessary. The Double Strike is much more substantial and takes up more room in the shoe, whereas the Full strike is thinner and more likely to fit any shoe. Both were recommended for my son's shin splints by his physio.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfy, long lasting, 4 Jan. 2013
I bought these as I was fed up with wearing out 'normal' insoles. These are much more durable and comfy than other insoles I have tried. I really like the sticky so they don't slide around. Definately the best insoles I have ever bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot problem, 17 April 2012
I was advised to try these insoles for some footpain.
These really good and seem quite tough compared to others I tired.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 10 Jan. 2013
Received these very quickly and they fit well into my shoes and slippers. Had these to help my back, and they do.

Sorbothane Full Strike Insoles - Red/Grey, Size 7