on 31 May 2013
Long lasting, non greasy, smells nice and excellent protection. I have used this product for ages and would never use anything else.
on 7 June 2013
Used this for some time now, very happy with the product, smells great and does what it says on the can
on 30 June 2013
This is the only sunscreen I use as it is easy and efficient to use and it is possible to change from factor 30 to 20 after a slight tan has been achieved. I have never had any burn or soreness whilst using this product.
on 7 July 2014
This product is great. Easy to apply, you can even do your own back without hassle. Having previously sufferedfrom prickly heat, when using this didn't suffer at all. Brilliant product.
on 13 August 2013
I started using sun sprays when we were in America. They don't seem to be all that popular in the uk, but I love them. Easy to apply, great protection.

Arrived as stated
on 29 July 2013
I usually get prickly heat, caused apparently, by using too much sun cream but because this product is such a fine spray, I didn't suffer this time.
on 5 July 2013
Have used this product previously and found it does the job required and is easy to apply without leaving a greasy film on the skin.
on 25 July 2013
.Have used product for several years and found it to be most effective in minimising the effects of the sun.. Not too expensive.
on 11 September 2013
Bought to take on my holidays,have used this cooling spray before and I love it would recommend to anybody!its great.
on 1 March 2015
So much getter than rubbing in a cream or lotion. Fantastic spray non oily at a fantastic price. Buying some more.