5.0 out of 5 stars I would never have believed it until I tried it!!!
Published on 11 Nov 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Might not be for you
Published on 17 Mar 2012 by Loupi88

5.0 out of 5 stars I would never have believed it until I tried it!!!, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
As with all of the other reviewees I just could not grow my nails - they were weak, peeling and just awful. I tried every other product on the market but truly I have never had results like this!! I am now on week 5 and have a good 1-2mm white over the edge of every nail! They have stopped peeling and are quite strong - I am sure that once the thin nail has grown off they will be much better. I have read some reviews about this stuff burning and yes it does but only if you put too much on - I cannot stress that it needs to be applied in THIN coats only and must NOT touch the skin around the nail - then it does not burn at all - so don't slap it on like nail polish because it is a very different product!! I can't recommend Nail Magic enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 2 Feb 2010
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
I have tried everything on the market to make my nails grow, until someone suggested nail magic, and my nails are so long now, I have had to file them down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff!, 26 July 2009
love reading "marsy" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
This product has got to be the best on the market. It is even better than Nail Envy, which is amazing. It really is fantastic and can allow the most weak and damaged nails to grow long and strong. Buy it if you want long nails.

2.0 out of 5 stars Might not be for you, 17 Mar 2012
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
I thought this product sounded exactly what I needed to mend my chipped nails. It arrived promptly and I followed the instructions, being careful not to get any on the skin around my nails. They were instantly improved. However, later that day I experienced a burning sensation on a couple of my nails. I took the product off and tried again - only to be woken later that night by the burning pain on my finger tips. I thought I might have used it incorrectly, so tried one more time a few days later - but ended up with such painful nails that I had to race home and head straight for the nail varnish remover. I have since looked at other reviews about this product and have seen reports of similar experiences. It might work for you, but just beware that you may not get on with this product. I sent it back and received a full refund - so peace of mind if you want to give it a go - but good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 16 April 2011
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
I have used this product before- in fact its my third bottle! Definitely feeds the nails and encourages rapid growth, usually see nails starting to grow in about three days.Delivered on time and great condition, many thanks to you all xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail Magic is absolute Magic, 23 Feb 2011
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
This is one of the best products I have ever come across, I do gardening, cooking, cleaning and still can't tell you how strong my nails have become. I have to cut them to keep them managable. I get so many compliments on my nails.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 14 Jun 2014
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
I purchased this product before my 18th birthday party so my nails would look nice for my party. I was strongly disappointed. I applied this according to the instructions and the first day of wearing it, I noticed a slight yellow tinge at the corners of my nails with it being my party the next day I didn't think that much of it, so I followed the instructions and cleaned the previous layer off to apply the next coat before bed. In the morning I awoke with my nails looking yellow. With me having work that day I could not go in looking like I had a fungal infection in my nails. This product did NOT make my nails stronger, thicker or appear healthier in any way. I was left with nicotine looking stained nails for my party. Not happy at all. DO NOT BUY THIS!

5.0 out of 5 stars Help for old, tired nails, 2 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
Recommended as the best in the market by my beautician. And she is right, works well when my nails have no strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars nail magic, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
Love this product and if it is a bargain as well even better certain the item is good for my nails I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to strengthen their nails

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail Magic, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner (Personal Care)
Goods received in good time and in perfect condition. Nail Magic is certaily magic for brittle nails, I love this product and would recommend this supplier to anyone.

Nail Magic Nail Treatment and Conditioner