Published on 1 Jun 2010 by Madge

3.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo professional face painting kit and guide
Lovely box but still had to go out and buy more basic colours including the ever popular pink
Published on 8 Jun 2010 by Jodie Glen-martin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Snazaroo professional face painting kit and guide, 8 Jun 2010
Jodie Glen-martin "Jodie G-M" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SNAZAROO PROFESSIONAL FACE PAINTING KIT & GUIDE DOES OVER 300+ FACES (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to entertain kids for an hour on a rainy day, 1 Jun 2010
This box has saved my sanity on the many occasions that I have been stuck in the house with a 2 and 4 year old, not to mention a perfect way to entertain their friends. I swear when it's all kicking off, all you have to say is "Would the good children present like to have their face painted?" and suddenly everybody starts behaving themselves. The box includes a booklet containing photos of various painted faces so the kids can choose the design they want, and enough paints to get started. I ordered extra pink and purple because of the extreme girly nature of my daughter. The only thing missing from the box is a mirror, but you can just chuck in a small one, and away you go. I don't know how I ever managed without this facepaint kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous face painting equipment, 14 Sep 2011
Vaila Spencer (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this box set to use with my 3 year old when she has playdates or parties, it was only just out of the packaging and she wanted to have her face done! its a great set, i would just have liked to see more colours, so i bought pink, purple and orange to supplement colours supplied. Its a well constructed and spacious box with a handy booklet with ideas, not that the kids mind how perfect they look, they're just chuffed to be painted! The paint washes off easily and does not stain clothing.

would recommend to anyone with young children looking for some easy entertainment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor service from supplier: Quickdraw Supplies, 26 July 2012
I was extremely disappointed with the service from Quickdraw Supplies. 4 out of 6 of the paints arrived cracked. I was asked to photograph & email the damaged products and they said they would send replacements in time for my 3 year olds Birthday party. The products arrived first class delivery but unfortunately they only sent the broken lids since apparently 'the lids often break during transit'. I pointed out that the paints have been affected due to them being exposed to air due to the defective lids and the response was that 'you should have been advised to cover the paints with clingfilm'. At no point was I informed that they were only going to replace the lids, not the paints themselves. In order for new paints to be sent I was told that I would first have to send back my paints and only when they receive them will they send new products. This would mean that I am now without the full palette for the party. I am furious that I am expected to wait for a replacement or suffer the consequences and just stick with the damaged goods seeing as I have promised face painting at my little boy's party. I would not expect this kind of service at a shop and should not have to expect this online. I have ordered lots of goods online that have arrived in perfect condition due to being packaged carefully with consideration. I find it unbelievable that if the company is well aware that the lids are easily and regularly damaged in transit, the obvious conclusion is that the packaging is deficient. The replacement lids were fine since they were wrapped tightly in bubblewrap. Regarding the product itself, I would advise people to purchase the Snazaroo Ultimate Party Pack which offers more colours plus glitter gels (small pots) and the same book at half the price (Amazon 15 supplied by Bingo!) which arrived undamaged and on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 July 2013
Bought this kit to start my face painting, I do face painting for local events and this kit was just what I needed. I have since bought more brushes and a variety of colours but as a starter this is a good kit at a good price

5.0 out of 5 stars As described!, 10 Aug 2013
Arrived quickly, as described. Ideal for parties or events. Guide provided good, colour mixing easy enough! 3 brush sizes ideal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect kit for the starter, 17 July 2013
This is a really good product for the starter of someone whos doing face painting for others, nice size box great booklet for ideas.

4.0 out of 5 stars face painting, 10 Jun 2013
I like this product but we need more colours for more types of masks and the book was excellent at illustration

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, 4 Aug 2013
My little girl of seven has created many
brilliant designs on so many of her friends,
hours of fun that washes of!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant product, 24 July 2013
I bought this for the school fair and all the children loved having their faces painted. Still loads left for next year!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›