5.0 out of 5 stars Best Yoga Nidra, 26 July 2011
This review is from: Yoga Nidra (MP3 Download)
I downloaded both the short and long version of Winter Robinson's Yoga Nidras and I love them both. I find her voice is set at a perfect pitch for me; although it is relaxing, it is not 'over sincere' as some practioners tend to be. it is gentle but firm, and easy to listen to. As a Yoga teacher, who uses Yoga Nidra in her classes, I can be overly critical of others, and would say this is the best Yoga Nidra I have ever listened to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful relaxing voice - I'm zonked out, 29 Dec 2012
Mrs. Katy L. Thompson (Scotland - U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yoga Nidra (Audio CD)
I am not a great sleeper, but this Yoga Nidra, spoken by Winter Robinson, is wonderful for unwinding me & sending me off to sleep. I continually find bits I have not heard before, because I fall asleep during the practice! I don't believe I have yet heard the end of this recording.

I tend to use the long version, & I zonk out quite quickly now - Pavlov's dogs spring to mind here - Winter's voice is so soothing & clear, as soon as I hear her say "Let my words become your words", my heart rate lowers & I can feel myself relaxing. I have many of these types of recording but this, for me, is by far the best. Load it onto your audio device, plug in your headphones,lie back & chill out. This is great when travelling & trying to sleep in strange beds in hotels etc. or on a long flight. Of course there is nothing to beat snuggling down in one's own cosy bed, tucked up with the recording running, fabulous. Highly recommend.

Yoga Nidra