on 2 August 2010
This is absolutely brilliant. I loved it so much I wanted to keep it, but my nephew loved it so much he wouldn't let me. Delivery was quick and it was a problem free transaction. Excellent.
on 6 February 2011
I got two of these for my boys (4 and 5) as stocking fillers and they were an instant hit. I don't know who likes them more the kids or me, yes I have had a shot myself. They just make you laugh and considering the price of this toy compared to a lot of the others they got at Christmas it's a definate winner.
on 10 November 2011
Excellent toy, my little boy loves it. He giggles constantly when the shark is flapping away and when I make the *crunch* noise as the swimmer is devoured!
on 6 July 2013
The toy is quite small and cute but the pull mechanism broke on the first day of play! I tried to fix it but...
on 8 August 2012
I'm a massive shark fan. In no way was I disappointed with this bathtub toy. And to be fair you don't even need water to raise a smile. To be clear, I LOVE it! It's my new favourite thing. It would make an ace gift for any Jaws/shark fan. The look on the swimmers face is fantastic! Quick delivery. I ordered it on Sunday and it arrived on Wednesday morning. The package is too big to fit through the letterbox, so luckily I had mine delivered to my workplace. It brings a smile to everyone's face. 6 quid is a small price to pay for pure unadulterated pleasure. I can't recommend this highly enough. I might order another one just incase the first one breaks!!
on 11 February 2014
when it arrived i was a bit dissapointed with the size its very very small, my son still loved it as a stocking filler for christmas and as for that it does the job well, it works fine and arrived in perfect condition , after alot of pulls it does tend to become more lose and not work as well with time but its always the same with these types of pull cord toys iv found, but the child gets the moneys worth of play out of it fine

would recommend for stocking filler as it swims in bath good and eats the man, its quite funny.
on 27 August 2013
Haven't actually tested it yet, but it looks good and my little one will be well chuffed with it when he opens it I am sure.
on 1 January 2014
Sadly this toy broke on Xmas morning after 5 minutes of playing with it, not very impressed!! Would have been great fun!
on 29 April 2013
I have not tried this yet, it is a present for my grandson who loves sharks. I was a bit disappointed with the size it is only tiny. I just expected it to be a bit bigger. Well my grandson loved it for about 3 hours and then the pull cord stopped working. Disappointing toy.
on 31 December 2013
even though i'd read what other reviewers said about this toy i was still surprised at how small it is, this however doesn't spoil the enjoyment. My grandson is fascinated with sharks and all sea-life and loves this little toy playing with it constantly.