on 30 December 2009
bought these as a gift for my mum. well presented in a gift box with ribbons. earrings are nice size and weight.
overall very pleased.
on 8 July 2011
Very nice earrings, well made. Big enough to make an impact but not overpowering. An elegant look, works both day and evening. Would recommend. Useful presentation box if buying for gift.
on 10 January 2013
Silver Hoop earrings.
Good quality, not flimsy. Strong catch so will not undo to easy. Very pleased with them and I haven't taken them off yet.
on 30 December 2013
These earrings looked good in the picture and after reading a few reviews I decided to buy them as a Christmas present for my girlfriend. Delivery was quick but the product itself was very poor. The clasp is absolute rubbish, I had to bend it to make it click shut properly. You could get the same sort of earring much cheaper in Argos!
on 25 February 2013
I bought these silver earrings on a bit of a whim, I expected them to be a little light weight, but when I received them I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they were nice solid pieces without being too heavy to wear and look lovely too. Very pleased with these.
on 5 January 2015
Definitely not worth the price I paid for them. The top of the earrings slightly bent and the posts very flimsy. One of the posts was loose and swinging on it's hinge. Not happy with the product. It has been returned and I am refunded.
on 5 February 2013
I bought these earrings for myself as a treat, they are very nice. They are not as thick as I thought they would be, but that was just me being optimistic. Good price would recommend.
on 12 December 2014
Love these earrings. This is the second pair I have purchased as I managed to lose one of them. At least I have a spare now. Great quality and look fabulous.
on 25 March 2013
Bought because my wife lost one of her earrings I had bought for Christmas when these arrived I found the lost earring but kept these as well such good value.
on 24 March 2013
Lovely earrings, perfect size for me. Had to adjust the clip fastener on one earring as wasn't catching properly but that was done very easily.