1,016
Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 25 July 2013
My scale is a pessimist. When I measured the weight of my suitcase with that scale it said 22 kg. At the airport they measured 16 kg. I have never seen such a rubbish before. It's made out of a cheap metal which is breaking very easily if you smash it down in anger.
on 21 October 2010
I got these "Ashley LS200" scales by error because the marketplace seller sent the wrong ones. And yes - it would have cost me more to return them that what I had paid in the first place.
To sum it up - these scales are worthless. Even with the pivot screw all the way out, meaning they should show a higher weight than the actual, they show 0.5-2kg less. The heavier the item, the more inaccurate the reading. Build quality is rubbish too, which confirmed itself when I carefully took them out of a comartment in the suitcase they normally ride in and the ridiculous measuring tape contraption just fell apart, with springs flying everywhere.
on 5 January 2013
It does not work properly. Horrible for travel. I am sorry that I ever bought it. There is no way that I can hook even a small suitcase and lift it to see how much it weighs. The tape measure is a useful idea but not worth it given the rest of the product.
on 25 May 2013
Scale arrived very quickly but it was not with the plastic handle as shown and described. Came with wire metal handle which is very difficult to hold in one hand with 20 Kg load. Full marks to supplier for accepting the mistake and full refund and with the offer of keeping the scale. Excellent service but regrettably the wrong product.
on 12 February 2013
I was very dissapointed by the product and the company. I opened it only to see that the red hand shoing the weight was in the wrong position and it wouldn't go to the correct position (0 kg). They said that since I opened it they cannot take it back. I send tham a second e-mail telling them that I had to open it and see it doesn't work (they never replied). It says maximum 32 kg. I tried maybe 20 kg and the red hand moved posiiton. I tried again and it changed position again. I threw it to the bin. I should have gone to TKMAXX. They have the same for the same price. I thought it is the original as they say in the description, but, ended up in the bin.
on 17 October 2012
I received this item and opened to find handle and weighing hook rusted .. Chromium plating is chipping off.
Doesnt look new at all.
on 28 April 2014
First there is no marker on the dial to hold what the weight was unless you were able to look direct at the face. The hook is too small to go around the handle to even pick up the case. I was stupid for buying this item!
on 26 May 2016
Literally the worst thing i have ever bought. Hook is too small for any med/large suitcase, and on second ever use, broke into pieces (bag roughly 20kg, so not heavy), and hook ripped the suitcase handle.
on 28 November 2010
Whilst the Scale undoubdtedly weighs the item accurately enough, it is, I found, poorly made, flimsy and liable to be unable to withstand anything but careful handling which was disappointing.
on 21 February 2016
Purchased this for weighing my holiday luggage as I had been using my bathroom scales for this but the weight of the cases managed to break it.This does the job it's meant to do and is certainly cheaper than having to replace bathroom scales.It is a must have gadget but be careful as when you let others borrow it they forget to give it back so may be wise to buy two ha ha.