5.0 out of 5 stars biotene mouth wash
Published on 11 May 2011 by Mrs. S. B. Titmuss

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I needed
Unfortunately this mouth wash did not help me with a dry mouth problem though it had been recommended for this specifically. Its protection is impossible to guage as good hygiene is more important in my opinion.
Published 19 months ago by Armida

5.0 out of 5 stars biotene mouth wash, 11 May 2011
Mrs. S. B. Titmuss "litry tit" (Lincs, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
Item came well packed and arrived in a very short space of time. I am delighted with it, and even with postage, it was several pounds cheaper for two bottles than I could purchase from my dentist. I suffer from a dry and sore mouth due to steroid medication I have to take. Biotene soothes it and is also antiseptic. It has a bland slightly sweet taste, is alcohol-free and doesn't have the harsh strong taste of so many mouth washes. Used regularly, it keeps me comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouthwash, 27 April 2011
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
I suffer from a sore mouth from time to time due to tablets i have to take this is the only one that does not sting also the taste is not too bad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Biotene Mouthwash, 25 Mar 2011
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
This certainly makes a difference to those of us to suffer from dry mouth syndrome. It is expensive but unlike other prescription gels & sprays there is a noticeable difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential mouthwash, 21 July 2011
G. Farnen "Gill" (Powys Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
This mouthwash is an essential for all dry mouth sufferers. It's not always easy to get, so great that it can be readily acquired through Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product that works, 27 April 2013
P. Blalock (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
Like others, I have dry mouth due to medication. This mouthwash really helps. It tastes nice, not too strong, and stops dry mouth for hours at a time. I was worried that it might go to other extreme & make too much saliva, but not so, just stops the dryness. It's expensive but I think worth it, esp as you only need a tablespoonful & I'm only having to use it a couple of times a day.
Arrived very quickly & is a good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 27 May 2014
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
great product really helps does what it says and the effects last well will use again really pleased give it a try

5.0 out of 5 stars Biotene is Brilliant, 20 Mar 2014
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
This product was recommended to my mother when she started experiencing mouth sores as a side effect of Chemotherapy. I urge anyone going through the same thing to use it. It is alcohol free, doesn't have a strong taste, is soothing and refreshing, doesn't exacerbate the dry mouth side effect and is still strongly antiseptic. My mum couldn't even manage to use the mouth wash prescribed by the doctor because it tasted foul. Infected mouth sores cause major problems, so yes, totally love this product. But do try and find it online, because it'll cost £9-10 with free postage, instead of the £12 - £17 I've seen it priced for in shops!

5.0 out of 5 stars DOES WHAT IT SAYS., 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
I was told to use by my face therapist as for my dry mouth which was caused by a brain tumour and it really works.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty taste..., 1 Feb 2014
G. Hill - See all my reviews
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
This is the very worst tasting mouthwash ever. It does help relieve dryness, but the taste is quite revolting. I ended up throwing it away. Expensive experiment.

5.0 out of 5 stars works well, 24 Dec 2013
This review is from: Biotene Mouthwash (Personal Care)
Used daily would recommend. a most useful product, does what it says on the bottle extra words for description not really requied.

Biotene Mouthwash