Size: 2 Stands|Colour Name: Medium 2m|Change

on 23 March 2010
These stands are the best I have found in this price range, they are perfect for holding my strobes. The bonus is the weight, I can easily carry 3 in its handy bag with no fuss at all.
on 19 February 2012
Ex-Pro - [ 2 PACK] 2 x Professional Photography Light Stand for Photo Studio Photolamps, Lighting, Lamps, Deflectors, Umbrellas, Difusser etc. Includes Carry Bag. [ 2 PACK].
What Superb Value for Money. Brilliant product for the studio and all for £25 quid. Thats what I call a bargain and will have no qualms about buying more kit from them in the future. Not only that they come individually in there own canvas bags that will hold a studio umbrella as well Thanks Ex-Pro
on 19 November 2015
A very light weight item, indeed much lighter than as described in the Amazon advert. Advert states, “Max. Height: 2000 mm, Weight: 1200 grams.” Item received is described on the box as: “Extended length: 1860mm, Net weight: 800g”.
In accordance with ExPro returns policy, item had to remain unopened for return and refund.
Based on box description, very lightweight in quality unlikely to meet the operating and user requirement of an enthusiastic amateur or indeed for "Professional Photography" specification in the advert.
on 6 January 2011
This was the cheapest light stand I could find that was this tall.

Having bought another popular budget light stand previously I was surprised by the quality of this one. It is solid, sturdy and has spring release sections. I cannot compare to a premium light stand as I have little to no experience with them but I believe that more expensive models are air cushioned, however the spring cushioning of this seems to serve the purpose. The benefit of this is that if you open the lever of a section to adjust the height and accidentally lose grip it can catch you fingers or skin (ouch!) or cause undesired impact to your expensive lights. The spring cushioning stops fingers getting caught and lessens the impact.

It is a little heavy and would not be ideal for carrying around. But it is very sturdy, very suitable and more than safe with hot shoe flashes. It would be suitable with smaller studio flashes or studio lighting.
on 2 August 2010
I bought this light stand not expecting very much but have been really surprised. It is really well built and very sturdy. I'm only using it with an SB900 flash but I'd say it could take much heavier lights. It has a great max height and all of the collars, wing nuts etc are strong. It also seems to have a spring dampening system.
I was going to get a stands for £35 but I'm really glad I bought this one.
on 13 February 2013
I am not a profesional so these stands work great for me. I use them regularly but not everyday. They do not look heavy duty but good enough for what I need, casual photography. They are portable and easy to carry or storage. Easy to set up and more than strong for my flash and portable light panel. I believe price is excellent for what you get. Service and delivery were great.
on 24 December 2011
I've been thinking of buying a couple of light stands for a while but couldn't make up my mind whether to go for a budget set or spend more on something of better quality. In the end I took the plunge and ordered two.

I think I made the right choice. Obviously for this sort of money you're getting a budget product but having said that, for indoor use they are perfectly adequate. The stand is light weight and is fine for a flash and umbrella. I haven't tried a soft box yet but as long as it's not too big it should be fine.

This product would be suitable for anyone who is just starting with portait photography and doesn't want to spend a fortune. Well at least not just yet.
on 20 February 2012
Very sturdy and definitely worth the money...
Can even take on 120cm octagon softboxes at extreme angels..
Highly recommended for someone on a budget, like me.. =)
on 9 February 2011
these light stands are the business, very good product for the price, would recommend these to other's. Brian from Ireland
on 27 August 2013
Must admit I was a bit worried I had wasted my money after I bought these. When they were delivered I was surprised at how good they were. I bought them for low level lighting, but be aware they are not very high and will only support a reasonably lightweight lamp. They are made of steel which is why they are not expensive. They are reasonably well finished, and don't look
'cheap and nasty'. For some one on a tight budget, I would say you won't find any thing as good,as cheap.