Size: 24 Patches|Change

on 7 January 2011
The patches are very good, and keeps the mosquitos away, the citronella smell is with you all the time and overtakes your perfume!
on 20 May 2012
Purchased these for a Florida holiday in August. Not one mossie bite on a single member of our holiday party!
on 23 January 2013
Didn't work at all. Worst of all, my daughter developed a bad allergic reaction. I developed a mild one. The baby's photo is very misleading, not good for sensitive skin at all. Mosquito still bite.
on 7 April 2012
Just came back from 2 weeks in the caribbean and used these patches on my 6 month old baby. Just stuck them on the back of his vest or nappy and he was bite free. I on the other hand was covered in bites as I didn't bother to use anything! I will definitely be using these again next year.
on 19 September 2011
Product worked well on our Corfu 14 day holiday, particularly when used with mosquito net over cot at night - no mosquito bites for baby, even though she was crawling near bushes and water many times early evening.
on 2 July 2013
This simple patch takes all the pain of dosing your baby in lotion or spray. Very effective at keeping mosquito's away. Strong citroenella smell gets to you a bit but does the job all day and into the evening. You'll use one patch per day.
on 31 January 2012
Used on my 6. Month old whilst in Malaysia and she didnt get bitten once. Visited grandparents whose neighbours kids also wear these so a good sign they work if the local kids wear them too! They smell of strong citronella and my changing bag smelt for weeks after we were home but I didn't mind, as it meant a bite free daughter! Even used them on me a few times when out (mozzies usually love me out there) and I didn't get bitten either so an all round great product. I have bought these a few times now and don't leave my in laws house in Malaysia without them! Being a big fan of deet spray for me, I was so chuffed to find these worked on baby and me so I can wear too safely knowing that if daughter licks me (as 9 months old do!) I know shes safe, so I don't wear deet anymore when she's around, these are much safer, so simple to apply and such a great product! Hurrah!! The only downside is the sticker part sometimes leaves sticky residue behind but after few washes this disappears so not a big downer, I still use frequently.
on 25 April 2016
For those who do not want to put toxic lotions on their babies, this is perfect. Read the instructions carefully to prevent having the patch opened and getting little beads everywhere. The patches are very fragrant and we attached them to the outside of the baby's pram for use in the US in July. Not a single mosquito bite after spending the entire week in the forest next to a river. Expensive, but worth it.
on 3 June 2013
This product is of really bad quality.
The patch kept falling off and left black stains on the clothes..
Would not recommend.
on 4 October 2013
I bought this product as we have a lot of mosquitos and my 6 months old daughter was covered in bites. This product was advertised as being safe for babies and even for newborns as you can stick the patch onto their clothes, bed side and moses basket.
We used the patches as directed. We stuck one on the side of her bed on the bumper. Unfortunately yesterday she managed to grab it and suck the oils out of it.
We had to bring her to A&E as the patches contain Eucalyptus oil which is highly toxic!
Fortunately she grab one that had been used the day before therefore no more oil was left. She did have to spend 6 hours at A&E to be closely monitored.
This product is definitely not suitable nor safe for babies. Do not be fooled by its name (Greenbaby) and by the fact that it contains essential oils. A lot of essential oils are highly toxic for infants.
We are now going to call the manufacturer and get a warning put on the box.