on 29 August 2011
The Teach Yourself Visually books are the best on the market. I thoroughly recommend this book on powerpoint 2007 to anyone. Well worth the £10 I paid for it.

The layout of the book is excellent and is well written by the author - Lisa A. Bucki. Every page gives step-by-step instructions on how to carry out a specific task with pictures showing you where the relevant buttons to press are located. One big plus point of this book over other similar books is that all the pages are in colour.

The only downside I can see is that there are no examples in the book which the reader can use to aid their learning.

Excellent value for money.
on 9 March 2011
I don't use powerpoint a lot, but I love this book! You can skip right to the parts you need, read that portion, and put it back on the shelf, right where you can get at it next time.

Paul Buckner,

Author of "From Broke to Broker, and other stories of finding financial freedom."
on 3 August 2009
A good introduction to this subject but one which would have benefitted had there been introductory exercises included, similar to the ones provided by microsoft.
on 4 September 2009
This is an excellent educational supplement for PowerPoint presentations.
I would recommend this for all levels well illustrated and easy
to understand.