5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves it.
I bought this for my daughters 1st birthday, I was a little unsure whether she would use the seat, but she did and she loves it.
The seat once sat on plays music and if on abc mode will tell stories, although I do enjoy watching her bop away to the music.
Published on 19 Aug 2010 by Mr. N. I. Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars suitable for one year
a good toy but it was a lot more expensive on amazon than elsewhere but it was xmas time. Probably best suited to a 1 year old and by 2 they may have lost interest like mine did!
Published 13 months ago by Penny Wieland

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter Loves it., 19 Aug 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Musical Learning Chair (Pink) (discontinued by manufacturer) (Toy)
The only thing I will say is, read the instructions before putting it together, if you don't and put the table top on 1st you cannot get t off and it won't fit to the rest of the toy, which means getting out the screwdriver.
But to be fair you only have to take off 1 piece of plastic to make it fit and that fits back on easy too.
Anyway enough rambling, it is great although cheaper elsewhere than amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!, 17 Aug 2011
Ms J. Gray - See all my reviews
My daughter (11mths old) just loves this seat. It is a fantastic toy for the price. Really easy to put together. Only thing with the chair is that its a little unsteady. I have it so it is against the sofa as i feel it would tip over. However don't let this put you off. Its great fun and doesn't take up too much room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 Jan 2011
We bought this from my 15 month old at Christmas and she absolutely loves it, it keeps her amused for ages- just getting on and off the seat, playing with the toadstool and flicking the pages on the book.

It seems to have made her feel all grwn up having her own wee seat that she can get on and off as she pleases.

Would definately recommend this toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars for my granddaughter, 30 Oct 2013
I love this chair and my granddaughter will love it she will up and down in the chair over Christmas driving everyone mad it's just great

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby chair, 19 Sep 2013
L. Mitchelson (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for Christmas, however my daughter was 9 month when I bought it and was extremely interested in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, 20 Jun 2013
my daughter has had this now for years and has always enjoyed playing with it and she is nearly 3

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 14 April 2013
My 1 year old loves her chair and the music and noise features keep her entertained. Only issue is that the position she sits in to get to the buttons and noise features is awkward because its on the side that she it's twisted and half on/off the seat. All in all though great toy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 8 Mar 2013
Mr. P. Bergman (England) - See all my reviews
A bit fiddly to put together and the seating position could be better. But my twins enjoy using it and it doesn't take up too much space. I have wasted hundreds of pounds on toys they rarely use. This one has at least been worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, 5 Jan 2013
my one year old daughter loves the chair. was a great buy, is the highlight of every visiting child at home!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ONE cannot Rate this chair enough, 30 Nov 2012
I am a FISHERPRICE fan and will always be
This is the best toy to have.
I cannot even begin to evaluate the toy
just get one. it is worth every penny

Ma LO liked standing so close to the TV but this chair changed all that. never lets anyone even get close to the chair,eats on it, stands on it, and the little book works wonders as well.

Honestly, I would recommmend this for every parent. it also enables a baby stand cos they love leaning on the chair to flip the book.
trust me on this one