5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game, perfect for PSP
Published on 27 July 2010 by Barry leslie

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good game!
I am a little bit disappointed cos I thought that Dantes Inferno will be as good as God of War, but the truly is that is not so good. Is far away from GoW's standards(effect, gameplay, story) but it have very creepy music and more magic. anyway, I recommend this game only for the fans of this kind of games (one man show! :P)
Published on 9 Dec 2010 by hadjis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic game, perfect for PSP, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
I bought this on PS3 and it was rubbish, I felt that it was a underwhelming experience for the PS3's capabilities. On the advice of the PSP podcast and because I am due to go to Orlando next week, I bought this to play on the plane. I have got to say that this is perfect for the PSP. The graphics look great, the screen is crisp, the action is fun & frenetic and the storyline is the same as the PS3's. It's a shame I didn't go for this version as it totally works on the PSP platform, but it teaches me a lesson in not writing off my PSP just yet as there are a plethora of good games out there. If you loved God of War:Chains of Olympus, then this is right up there with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A challenging game with some cool fights., 16 Oct 2010
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
I've never read Dante's inferno, so while I can't comment on the how faithful the game is to it, I can say that generally the game is very good - the animations are realistic and the cartoon style flashbacks make things interesting. Fighting is only repeditive if you make it so, with some cool moves if you mix and match properly. The system of leveling up abilities is also novel (for me at least).

Some might find some elements of it distateful; I personally wasn't particularly keen on the babies with knives for hands in the limbo section, but then it is an 18. Some of the puzzles were also sightly mind boggling but with patience you can get them eventaully, likewise some of the jump sequences required to get up and down take a little lateral thinking.

All in all though, quite definitely worth the money, and I would highly reccomend it to those who like fighting games and puzzle games alike.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, atmospheric game, 8 May 2011
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
An adventure game that drew me in like a good role playing game (as strong as Crisis Core and the background feel was like resistance retribution or Manhunt). Theme-wise it was dark and scary, the puzzles were appropriately fiendish, and the gameplay was fun and exciting.
I wish I could play it all over again. Looks and played awesome, garphics are fine and I have no complaints. I played the game on the difficult setting, and found this presented about the right challenge level.

5.0 out of 5 stars game, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
bought this game for my son it was on his wish list he loves it and was a great price would recomend

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good game!, 9 Dec 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 20 Nov 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
Don't listen to people bitching about the graphics they are the only let down the game has gameplay is brilliant cut scenes are also brilliant. The graphics maybe poor but they dont stop me from enjoying the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worthwhile...., 24 Aug 2010
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
This is a good game for the psp, right up my street as I love Tomb Raider Anniversary and also GOW Chains of Olympus, could do with more games of this type in psp format!
Game flows nicely, controls feel right, graphics/story line/cut scenes all good and in great colours and quality. I'm not always a massive fan of button-mashing fight scenes, so chose base level difficulty to ensure I didn't get bogged down (I put games down if I get stuck - find it a chore) with level bosses, etc. but found enough stimulation in small puzzles along way with levers, rope swings, etc. all achievable, except cog jump at start of greed level, had to enlist You Tube help on that one, jump sequence not as you'd expect!
Buy it, you won't be disappointed, great value at under a tenner too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby!, 14 May 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
I was very pleasantly surprised by this game. The graphics were really good, and there's a fair bit of game play in it.

I'd say it's well worth the money if you like button bashing games. 8 out of 10 from me.;-)

3.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive and lifeless, a bit like being in Limbo!, 10 Sep 2010
Adam Benyon (soton, uk) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
Borrowed this game off of a friend to pass a few boring afternoons. What I discovered, having not paid a penny for it, was gameplay amateurish and stale. People make the comparison between God of War and Dante's Inferno, in the level up and combo systems, but there is none of the well-sculpted originality of GOW here, only a bland emulation.

Perhaps it is a poor translation to PSP. Perhaps the game wasn't all that great to begin with, but there a sensation of unrewarding toil in Dante's Inferno without very much reward. Still, at least some of the boss battles are fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick Review, 10 May 2010
A. Nicholls "Panda" (UK, West sussex, Worthing) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dante's Inferno (PSP) (Video Game)
great story and cut scenes, smooth gameplay but cinematics freeze from time to time, immense graphic best ever, Controles are ok and take 9-12 hours to beat Overall 9.4/10

Dante's Inferno (PSP)
Dante's Inferno (PSP) by Electronic Arts (Sony PSP)