5.0 out of 5 stars smart rike deluxe
Published on 1 Nov 2009 by J. Houghton

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, sadly let down by quality
Great idea, well designed but not up to the job! Go for little tikes version, better quality. The rubber tyres come unstuck from the wheels leaving just plastic, which pretty much makes it useless, as spares aren't available. For a product that cost 80 pounds, its disappointing.
Published 18 months ago by Adam

5.0 out of 5 stars smart rike deluxe, 1 Nov 2009
J. Houghton (doncaster, south yorks, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
This trike is fantastic, my 9 month old son loves it especially the mobile phone! I cant say if it will stand the test of time but seems quite sturdy. The only down side i can think of is that the (new) trike we recieved had one of the smart trike logo stickers up-side down! Oh and the wheels could do with being rubber instead of just having a strip of rubber as the pavements are quite uneven where i live and it makes for a bumpy ride, but my son doesn't seem to care!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a one year old, 28 Jan 2010
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
I purchased this trike for my sons first birthday. He's big for his age but fits it perfectly. He just loves being pushed around in it while out with his big brother (aged 4). I love the way the pedals can be disengaged, so he can just put his feet on the footrests. Only drawback is all the neighbours probably think we are really posh, and everyone else's babies must be really jealous. I used up quite a few braincells putting it together, but if I can do it anyone can. I would recomend this product for a first Birthday present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 9 Mar 2010
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
My 13th month old son just adores this trike. The only negative comment I would make is that we went for the 'deluxe' model and having now seen the basic model at a friend's house, I don't think it's worth the extra £20/£25, but it is fantastic all the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leighton's Harley, 22 Jan 2010
David Mills (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
I bought this for my 14 month old grandson's 1st real christmas and to be honest when it arrived and i first looked at it, i didn't think it was as good as it looked on the webpage, and on christmas eve when i assembled it again i didn't think it was as good as it first looked, it looked a bit flimsy, the wheels were plastic with a leather like strip along the middle of the wheels, right that's the bad news " but the good news is" once it's built it changes from flimsy to sturdy and it suddenly grows on you, i still don't think it looks the same as it does on the webpage but as soon as he got into it he loved it, he's never out of it, my daughter hardly uses the pram anymore as he goes straight for the trike, it's a month old now and apart from marks on the wheels caused by plenty of use it's as good as new, i must say it's got to be the best present i've ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1yr old son loves it, 19 Mar 2010
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
Brought this for our sons first birthday and would recommend it, easy to put together is sturdy and looks like it will last a good few years unlike similar products on the Market. One downside is the clutch that's suppose to stop the pedals from turning when pushing smaller child doesn't actually work and I saw a lot of reviews saying the same so obviously not a one off although it doesn't seem to cause any problem.
I do wish I had brought this a few weeks earlier than I did as it was alot cheaper at £55 and ended up paying a fair bit more I guess due to the summer coming they are in higher demand.
On a whole great trike my son loves being on it and it makes the school run easier for me when I don't have to fight with a pushchair....smiles all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic little trike, 2 Mar 2010
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
my sons just turned one and loves his new trike, its excellent for strolling around with and you can steer it via the parent handle. its very sturdy and great value for money. he loves the wee phone and chats all around the block to god knows who lol nice colour, a good change from everything being blue. the bottle holder lets him take along his favourite drink. you can steer it via the parents handle easily. i often walk along with the dog also and its no problem. once he is older we can change it so he can go himself wither with the parent handle or without.
only thing is the instructions are not very clear, think ikea lol but other than that i couldn't have asked for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
I bought these for twin boys and they are loving them. They were exactly as expected and it is very hard to get the children off them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike, 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
My little girl loves it it was well worth the money,delivery was spot on really worth it thank you very much

5.0 out of 5 stars The little one loves it, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
My son was smiling the moment we put him into this and loves being taken down to the park in it. It is even good enough for me to jog while pushing it so he gets some speed. The steering is not the easiest to use and it does tend to splash mud up but neither of these are bad enough for me to even consider knocking a star off.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green) (Toy)
Great looking trike, it is easy to assemble. It is made of strong material, colourful, good thought by adding phone, bag and cup holder.

Smart-Trike Deluxe 3-in-1 (Green)
Out of stock