5.0 out of 5 stars smart rike deluxe
Published on 1 Nov. 2009 by J. Houghton

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart trike deluxe - bright green!!
Bought this for my 9 month old son...looks great, he seems to prefer standing up against it and playing with it as opposed to riding it, likes the phone a lot too. Give it time i guess, although he does seem to like going out on it.
Published on 19 Aug. 2010 by Lili

5.0 out of 5 stars smart rike deluxe, 1 Nov. 2009
J. Houghton (doncaster, south yorks, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
This trike is fantastic, my 9 month old son loves it especially the mobile phone! I cant say if it will stand the test of time but seems quite sturdy. The only down side i can think of is that the (new) trike we recieved had one of the smart trike logo stickers up-side down! Oh and the wheels could do with being rubber instead of just having a strip of rubber as the pavements are quite uneven where i live and it makes for a bumpy ride, but my son doesn't seem to care!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a one year old, 28 Jan. 2010
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
I purchased this trike for my sons first birthday. He's big for his age but fits it perfectly. He just loves being pushed around in it while out with his big brother (aged 4). I love the way the pedals can be disengaged, so he can just put his feet on the footrests. Only drawback is all the neighbours probably think we are really posh, and everyone else's babies must be really jealous. I used up quite a few braincells putting it together, but if I can do it anyone can. I would recomend this product for a first Birthday present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 9 Mar. 2010
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
My 13th month old son just adores this trike. The only negative comment I would make is that we went for the 'deluxe' model and having now seen the basic model at a friend's house, I don't think it's worth the extra £20/£25, but it is fantastic all the same.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trike, 30 April 2012
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
Just got this for my sons first birthday and have just finished putting it together, he absolutely loves it and I'm sure hes going to have a lot of fun being pushed around on it.

Its quite a solid built trike with a metal frame strikes so feels better than some of the all plastic trikes you can buy.

Instructions are reasonably easy to follow but appear to miss out anything to do with fitting the harness straps, one part of which has to be done as you fit the seat (the strap that comes up between the legs has to be bolted under the seat as you attach it) meaning I put it all together and had to work out where the strap went and take the seat off to fix it.

Sun visor thingy looks a bit naff IMO, but if you take it off you are left with the plastic bits it fits onto which also looks naff.

Also, there is a bit of a design fault with the phone holder (trike has a toy phone attached to handlebars) when the phone is put in the holder, it constantly pushes one of the buttons on the phone meaning it goes off all the time but batteries tend to wear out quickly on this sort of thing in my house (if you know what I mean!)

Other than those small gripes a great little trike for the money but just not a five star trike because of the above.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smart trike deluxe - bright green!!, 19 Aug. 2010
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
Having received the trike, i was a little dissapointed i didnt go for a cheaper model; although there is padding, its not very padded, and the canopy blows back in the slight wind (+ you can't see bubba when the canopy is down). The biggest dissapointment was finding out the cup holder was missing (i specifically wanted a trike with cup holder), i phoned the trike helpline who said they would send me a new one within 9 days, 3 weeks later i phoned as nothing arrived - waiting for stock to come in - another 2 weeks later and still no cup holder!!! :-( .
Update after a year of very light use - would not buy again, pedal fell off months ago - and the pedals werent even cycled on! Next time round id save my money and buy a much cheaper basic version.

4.0 out of 5 stars First birthday present, 5 July 2011
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
I bought this trike for my grandson's first birthday. I found it a little tricky to put together and i thought the instructions could have been clearer. Having said that, once erected, i was really impressed with it.
This trike looks really good and my grandson really enjoys it.
We didn't like the fact that the sun parasol completely obscures our view of our little one in the trike and my daughter in law finds the steering rather difficult but i must say it's not a problem that i myself have encountered.
The little phone is a nice addition although it is very basic and appears to have only a couple of sounds. The drinks holder wouldn't fit his training beaker but i guess when my grandson gets a bit older it will come in useful for bottles of drink.
Overall i think this was a very good buy. The trike looks good quality unlike some on the market and with any luck it will give my little grandson hours of fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leighton's Harley, 22 Jan. 2010
David Mills (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
I bought this for my 14 month old grandson's 1st real christmas and to be honest when it arrived and i first looked at it, i didn't think it was as good as it looked on the webpage, and on christmas eve when i assembled it again i didn't think it was as good as it first looked, it looked a bit flimsy, the wheels were plastic with a leather like strip along the middle of the wheels, right that's the bad news " but the good news is" once it's built it changes from flimsy to sturdy and it suddenly grows on you, i still don't think it looks the same as it does on the webpage but as soon as he got into it he loved it, he's never out of it, my daughter hardly uses the pram anymore as he goes straight for the trike, it's a month old now and apart from marks on the wheels caused by plenty of use it's as good as new, i must say it's got to be the best present i've ever bought.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 1yr old son loves it, 19 Mar. 2010
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
Brought this for our sons first birthday and would recommend it, easy to put together is sturdy and looks like it will last a good few years unlike similar products on the Market. One downside is the clutch that's suppose to stop the pedals from turning when pushing smaller child doesn't actually work and I saw a lot of reviews saying the same so obviously not a one off although it doesn't seem to cause any problem.
I do wish I had brought this a few weeks earlier than I did as it was alot cheaper at £55 and ended up paying a fair bit more I guess due to the summer coming they are in higher demand.
On a whole great trike my son loves being on it and it makes the school run easier for me when I don't have to fight with a pushchair....smiles all round.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not really a toy, 17 Aug. 2012
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
We have bought this for our grandson, he has not had this very long so could not really comment on how durable it is I think you have to ask after about at least 6 months. My husband was asked to put it together before hand as the experience of our daughter in laws sister was that it took a long time to put together and it did. It was not straight forward and I would say assemble it first before you give it. I certaintly would not class this as a toy for the youngest children who can use it as their legs would not be long enough to propel it themselves. It seems very sturdy and our grandson did enjoy his first outing to the park in it on his birthday. It seems as though it will be a hit with him.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic little trike, 2 Mar. 2010
This review is from: SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green (Toy)
my sons just turned one and loves his new trike, its excellent for strolling around with and you can steer it via the parent handle. its very sturdy and great value for money. he loves the wee phone and chats all around the block to god knows who lol nice colour, a good change from everything being blue. the bottle holder lets him take along his favourite drink. you can steer it via the parents handle easily. i often walk along with the dog also and its no problem. once he is older we can change it so he can go himself wither with the parent handle or without.
only thing is the instructions are not very clear, think ikea lol but other than that i couldn't have asked for more.

SmarTrike Deluxe 3-in-1 - Green