5.0 out of 5 stars Inks
This ink was reasonably priced . It arrived safe and sound and does exactly what it says on the packet.
Published 11 months ago by ms shyama ruffell

3.0 out of 5 stars out of date epson
I allways use epson ink in my printers and so sent off for this light light black,when I recieved it it was a year out of date, I havn,t used it yet so can,t really comment on it, however I have used out of date ink in the past with no problems, it should however be up to date.
Published 15 months ago by Thomas C. Hughes

5.0 out of 5 stars Inks, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Epson Original T0969 Light Light Black Ink Cartridge (Office Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars out of date epson, 23 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson, 7 Jun 2012
Mrs. Margaret G. Thomas "hot photos" (Argyll, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I wouldn't buy any other. Epson gives such an excellent quality print, that I fail to see how the cheaper brands could do any better. Ok you may pay a little bit more but the quality speaks for itself and it's well worth the extra penny's.