Price:£4.20+ Free shipping

on 26 March 2011
Great product, used it on my two children in egypt, used along side a insect repellant body spray, no bites what so ever.
on 29 June 2012
Bought these based on the other reviews and the fact that on my last holiday, even covering myself in Deet spray didn't stop them evil mossies from making me look like I had chicken pox!
So I thought it was time to try something new. Based on a few days in the sun in Barcelona - though the evil mossies could be seen. We were sitting near hedges and they were lurking in there with intent, I didn't get bitten! Not once!!! So wether it was the vast amounts of Vit B tablets and marmite I had been consuming, or the bands or a combination of them both I am not 100% sure. But as I didn't get bitten whilst wearing them I will be getting some more ready for the next holiday to Italy (last year they were extra evil).
The only downside is that as they were comfortable to wear I forgot I had them on and got in the shower with them on.
on 4 May 2012
i have been using these for years for all the family. They are adjustable and have never been biten when using these. Brilliant little thing : )
on 23 July 2012
brilliant idea to have two bands - one on each wrist or one wrist and ankle. They do work but the band comes out of the plastic buckle sometimes as you stretch it on - often enough to be annoying because it is then really fiddly to thread back through. I am going to sew the bands so that I can do without the buckles altogether.
on 18 August 2012
We bought this product for our trip to Asia. The locking mechanism for the strap is very fragile and easilly breaks. Next time I'll look for another kind of this product as in the past we had better ones.
on 2 November 2012
Mosquitoes love me so I bought all the gadgets I could for Turkey! As soon as I got into the country I put both bands on and was bitten on my elbows!!! When I went to put the bands on the next day they both fell apart and I could not put them back together again so I chucked them. The zapper was the best for me to pierce the bites and gradually stop them itching.
on 7 October 2012
Disappointing. Really don't feel these worked at all, complete waste of money. All wore them religiously and I was the only one who seemed to escape being bitten, but then I was also spraying myself and aftersunning with anti mosi stuff which seemed to be more effective.
on 26 August 2012
Nice colourful and good price. But too flimsy, a they kep on coming off. There is no good clip or locking mechanism as the strap is quite short and hardly fits in the little clip. As we were unable to keep them on, very difficult to say whether it is effective or not.
on 13 February 2013
Only used once so not the best test, but none of us got bitten . They were easy to wear not uncomfortable at all . They had no smell to them. I Would recommend these.We used them in Turkey in August. We will take them with us to Greece this year.
on 21 August 2013
I think they do the job, but I'm the first thing any bitey things go for so I usually cover myself in sprays aswell. Ideally I need more for my wrists, ankles, knees, neck, waist! Might get some more and stitch them together!