5.0 out of 5 stars For anyone of the right age...
Published on 22 Oct 2011 by Ms. Amy Mclaughlin

3.0 out of 5 stars ok costume - but don't expect to use the belt
The is an okay costume. The belt however is very cheap looking and much to large for the x-small costume.
Published 4 months ago by Svend Ravn

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, cute costume, 18 May 2013
I ordered this for a May the Fourth Be With You party and it went down a treat! Cute costume and good value for the money.

I was scared I had ordered a size too small and it fit perfectly, so just be aware this seems to run a bit big. It's also quite see-through so wear appropriate underclothes :)

5.0 out of 5 stars For anyone of the right age..., 22 Oct 2011
I loved this. Bought it to wear at Sonisphere festival and it went down a storm with anyone over the age of 25. I wore it with wellies and bought a £7 light sabre (blasters are somewhat harder to obtain) so despite authenticity being questionable (Leia obviously wore more conservative attire) the general look was great and it fit both me and a friend I lent it to really well (I'm a 5ft 10 size 10, she's a 5ft 7 size 12).

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 27 Nov 2012
My daughter looked absolutely stunning in this costume for her hen party....she could have worn it as a wedding outfit! The wig was very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 10 Jan 2013
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Great NYE fancy dress outfit!! The length of the dress was good and the sizing fitted, I'm 5ft 4in and I got size 8. The material wasn't as thick as I thought so wear appropriate coloured underwear. Otherwise good value and fun to wear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bam Kickass Princess Leia in the room!, 2 Aug 2014
This costume will make you feel completely epic!! The wig and dress look the part! The dress fitted me well and was the right length! Which was a relief being quite short- I did have visions of attempting to take it up like most my clothes... Nevertheless perfect fit!! It is see through but as other comments have said appropriate nude coloured underwear solve the problem! The belt for the xs costume was way to big but just modified it my doubling the rubber and sewing to make it smaller! Once the belt fitted it completed the costume! Oh and a trusty water gun to act as a blaster also made a more authentic look. Postage was insanely fast- like light speed fast! Very very happy with this product and the company!! Will have plenty of use out if the costume- can adapt it for other costumes as well which is super handy!
Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Sexy Princess Leia™ Costume (Apparel)
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this costume. It's stretchy so comfortable to wear and it's true to size. You will need appropriate underclothes as it is a bit see through! It also washed well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outfit!, 29 April 2014
Perfect for a science fiction party. Good fit, if a little transparent - this was already clear from other reviews, so I was prepared.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok costume - but don't expect to use the belt, 27 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great costume!!, 27 Feb 2014
Mrs. C. Clarke (Devon. England) - See all my reviews
Everyone loved this on me and I felt good in it aswell!!!! Not always possible in fancy dress but a definite if you are attending an Star Wars convention or film character party!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for money., 2 Feb 2014
Thank you for quick delivery. This dress won me a 1st price at work. Had to wear another white little dress as it was too transparent.

Sexy Princess Leia™ Costume - M