5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable
Published on 28 Jan 2011 by I. Hoey

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered a couple, only 1 works!
Lucky I ordered 2, as only 1 works. Cheap money though. Buy one, but if you can find another for the same price, get that one!
Published 13 months ago by Alex Brooks

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable, 28 Jan 2011
I. Hoey - See all my reviews
I was having loads of problems connecting some of my new gear together (Onkyo HT-S5305B, Samsung A600, PS3, PC - all had some form of handshaking issue) and I managed to narrow it down to the random HDMI cables I was using. I didn't want to spend a lot and we all know it's just 1's and 0's, so I found these cables from Neet at a price which wasn't ludicrous. I got 50cm, 1m and 5m cable. All worked perfectly and I am not having any handshake issues. Beware though, the 50cm cable is much shorter than you would imagine! I had my projector to the left hand side of my amp and it does not stretch, so it's probably only good if you have stacked items rather than side by side. Will buy this brand again, no question.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cable at a good price, 9 Dec 2008
T. Colegrove - See all my reviews
A well made, professional-feeling cable that does it job right. Delivered just one day after it was ordered.
I wanted to be able to connect my kids PS3 (located in our "play room") to the main TV in the adjacent room in order to be able to watch Blu-ray discs in comfort on a big screen. This involved splitting the HDMI output of the PS3 and routing the extra signal through to the next room (needing ~3m of cable to reach the TV). My first attempt to make this simple (or so I thought) hook-up made use of a 3m HDMI cable that I had acquired from somewhere or other. No good. It took quite a while to pin down that it was the cable and not the splitter/PS3/TV at fault. I have relaced it with this 5m cable, and everything works perfectly: a glorious 1080i picture on my TV. Isn't is nice when you buy something that just does what you want it to straight off with no messing about?

5.0 out of 5 stars great sound and picture, 23 Jan 2010
i found this cable to be of excellent quality,and would highly recommend it.i have brought cable costing three times the price and see no difference between the two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neet Cables, 16 Oct 2009
Charles Harding (England) - See all my reviews
Neet Cables are a 1st class organisation who provide quality service and goods. I would most certainly recommend them and use them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice lead, 30 Mar 2009
Derek Jeffrey (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality lead at a good price arrived day after placing order. Use it to connect Laptop to TV via a NEET 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH BOX.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cable, excellent service., 22 Jan 2010
R. Clarke (UK, Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this cable to connect a Sony STR-DN1000 amp to a Samsung LED TV that is some distance apart. I needed a cable that would work at HDMI version 1.3 to get the full functionalitly. This cable is perfect for that, the picture is fantastic as is the sound.

The cable came very quickly and was adequately packaged and looks and feels like a quality product. What more could you want for does what is says on the tin and the service and price were good.

I would recomend Neet cables if you are lookng for quality cables, but don't want to pay the riduclous prices some are charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars save a lot of trouble - buy your cables from Neet, 15 Oct 2009
I bought a Neet HDMI 5 port switch box and had difficulty getting it to work properly .....

The chaps at Neet were 'fantastic' and went out of their way to try and resolve the problem. After lots of trouble shooting, with Neets help the problem eventually proved to be the cheaper (and inferior) HDMI cables I was using.

Neet actually sent me a new box together with a complete set of cables - Result? My system now works perfectly!

I have one of these 2 meter cables from the output of the switch box to the tv and 3 shorter cables from my appliance's to the separate inputs of the switch box.

My advice ... If you want the best and none of the niggly problems I had buy your switch boxes and cables from NEET !!!

By the way they also have the best customer service I have ever experienced !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved my problem - excellent, 23 Feb 2010
Michael M. Ordoukhani "Little Monk" (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I have set up a very complex HDMI system, cross connecting dozens of devices between two rooms. I had a 15m HDMI cable connecting the V+ box to a HDMI switch. It took ages for the HDMI switches to sync and sometime did not connect at all. I spent a week testing all devices until I gave up and contacted the Neet suppot. They were extremely helpfull. They suggested getting this cable. At first I was reluctant but fortunately I damaged the other cable and had to buy it after all. It worked like a charm and everything works perfectly. Very pleased after what I have been through. It's worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neet White Line Cable, 28 Jan 2011
Bought this 5mtr cable recently for use as a portable extension lead connecting my laptop to 50" Panasonic tv. Also used a Neet 3Port HDMI auto switchNeet® - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH 3x1 Mini Hub Box (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD v1.3b HDMI Switcher to save connecting/disconnecting Sky HD box and Dvd/surround sound systems. The whole system works perfectly and the quality of the neet products is absolutely brilliant the cables are really flexible and come with nifty removable plastic plug end protectors when not in use - a nice touch. This is an ideal solution for big screen projection from any laptop (if using a later Mac Book you will need a Mini Display Port + USB Audio adapter cable Mini DisplayPort + USB AUDIO to HDMI (v1.3b) adapter cable by Neet® - ( for Unibody MacBook - Pro - Air - iMac etc. ){check your Mac output ports first for correct adapter}.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Aug 2010
Mr. A. S. Varma (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
The perfect length for linking my Blu-Ray player to the AV amp, looks 'neet' and of really good quality construction.