on 26 March 2015
Was told I had multiple fibroids during an ultrasound, with one being quite large. Read online about trials done showing green tea extract shrinking fibroids, so I thought I'd give it a try. After two months of taking two tablets a day, one in the morning and one at night, I went to have another ultrasound- the doctor told me there wasn't a single fibroid anywhere in my system. I'm completely clear of them. Seeing as all I've been doing differently is taking these tablets and making sure to drink two liters of water a day, it must have been these.
on 2 December 2013
Well worth the money !energy booster over time cleans system out ,very pleased with this product ..this item is not a waste of money have also recommended these to friends ....effects will be felt after about 3weeks keep taken them ,I'm not just trying to sell this product !please try if you feel run down all the best
on 9 October 2013
I have been training for a while now and hit a wall with my weight loss. Taking this and drinking green tea helped to get me past that wall, I still ate the same and did the same workouts but I could really tell the difference.
on 27 February 2011
taking green tea, for health benifits.Lost some weight,on my second bottle,have bags of energy taking green tea ...shall purchase more , brill
on 12 May 2014
ITS A GOOD SLIMMING AID TAKEN EVERYDAY NO SIDE EFFECTS THAT I AM AWARE OF VERY PLEASED. THANKYOU. ONLY THE TASTE IS TO BE DESIRED AS THERE IS SOME AFTER TASTE IN THE MOUTH.
on 2 June 2015
Just received today and already I can feel the benefits already. This stuff is very concentrated and has all the positive effects of Green Tea without having to drink 10 cups a day...
on 19 July 2014
This brand refuses to disapoint. Excellent quality, I see visible results
on 13 January 2016
This had me wide awake. It was too strong. I would recommend it. All of a sudden the orange sainsburys bag looked really orange and I started to feel light headed. I would recommend that people opt for a decaf version instead. You'll still get the same results
on 4 January 2016
I love this product however the reason for the low stars is that i recently bought them at £4 odd (only about 3 months ago), I then go to buy some more today as i am running low and i find the price has shot up to £10.72!!!! Absolute disgrace.
on 14 May 2010
So far so good! I have had no ill effects from this product, but it is too early to say if it is having any good effects. Will keep taking it.

See one answered question