on 2 April 2011
The music on this CD is really relaxing and I am sure your pets will agree! Animal communication does really work, as I am sure you know being a pet owner. Just have a open mind!
on 11 June 2013
Sorry this lady is a complete and utter fraud, I was prepared to be open minded about this and to give it a ago for my terminal ill pet's sake.

How ever I can not believe in telepathy and distance communication which has not been scientifically proven.

I think for all of us in this horrible place we need to be brave enough to bite the bullet and not want to cling on to fairy stories.

I have resolved to stop buying new age products as of today, and stop reinforcing these people's unwarranted sense of self importance and control, and then may be they can confront their delusions.