Price:£7.72+ Free shipping

on 31 December 2012
excellent item, although I think that this should be included with the Accuquilt Go BABY cutter otherwise you cannot use the cutter and Dies!!!
on 16 April 2013
You cannot cut fabric without this so it is necessary rather than loved. It is servicable and hopefully will last.
on 24 March 2016
it is what it is but will not buy again, just buy the 6x24 and cut it in half
on 17 June 2016
Disappointed to find out that it will take about a month to arrive as being shipped from america. I didnt realise this. Not really a reflection on the quality of the item but worth remembering.
on 22 January 2014
I've got a lot of Accuquilt dies and use them most of the time so I need to rotate the cutting mat so they don't wear out to quickly. Brilliant product.
on 5 February 2015
Needed a spare for my cutter and this is exactly as described. I will not be using it for some time as I alreadt have one.
on 11 June 2016
Very pleased with i team good quality as always frown quilt @ go
on 9 April 2016
Good quality, just what I expect from Accuquilt
on 3 August 2014
A god send. Keep spares in your box.
on 21 March 2016
good value and quick del.