5.0 out of 5 stars OMG!!!!!, 1 Sep 2011
This review is from: Bright Nights: Dark Days (Audio CD)
I first heard this band during the Transformers movie (Revenge of the Fallen). I am very glad that I looked into who sung the song on the film (the song was Let It Go) because I now class this band as my favourite.
They are the sort o band that I personally can't find anywhere, being that they are not `too rocky`/ screamo nor to soft, they are just in between.
Anyone who likes the Foo Fighters or Nickelback should try out this band, because I did and now they are my favourite band

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard rock, variety in themes and sound, but all pretty good, 9 May 2010
David Burton "aenikata" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I'd not heard them before, but got the album for a price that I was willing to take a punt on, and I'm glad I did. While I'm not sure they'll become one of my favourite bands, the album has stayed on my playlist since. Their variety of rock perhaps comes across as fairly produced, and not necessarily that distinctive to a band like, say, Nickelback, but there is also a consistent quality to the songs, so that there's only a couple I don't like as much, and none that I generally want to skip.
This to me is one sign of a good album - there may be few standouts (just one or 2 tracks that I'd hear as singles and consider buying on their own), but when all of the album makes a reasonable addition to a playlist, then I'd rather that than 3 really good tracks and terrible other songs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great group, 22 Dec 2009
Mr. M. D. Curzon "cheshirewizard" (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Nights: Dark Days (Audio CD)
I heard the group from the transformers cd Revenge of The Fallen, so thank goodness the rest of their music is just as good and will look out to buy more from Cavo in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cavo, 5 Sep 2009
This review is from: Bright Nights: Dark Days (Audio CD)
I got this album because I loved their track on the Transformers album and I really like it a lot.
If you are into this Lind of American rock I would suggest you buy it too!

Bright Nights: Dark Days
Bright Nights: Dark Days by Cavo (Audio CD - 2009)